Chapter-48

"Three.........Two........One"

"NO WAIT"

"Hmm, exactly what I thought"

"L-Lucifer, I-I swear......... I don't K-know........ I-I don't know ....how it happened" the male spoke wincing in Pain

Lucifer smirked as he grabbed his knife and stabbed into the males knee cap.

The man yelled in agonizing pain.

"The best music for my ears ........ Now you are going to tell me or I can play my favourite music for the whole day" Lucifer spoke, his face cold and firm.

He was not lying

Torturing is like a hobby for him.

Screams of pain is like a music to his ears.

"Tell me the name" Lucifer spoke in a deadly tone.

"Elias, it was Elias" the man yelled in pain as Lucifer stabbed the knife into his palm.

Lucifer smirked

"So he is trying to play with devil himself, seems like he didn't learn from last time"

"Sure I will wait for him and give him the most pleasurable death he is begging for" Lucifer spoke with venom dripping in his tone, a wicked grin played in his lips as he remembered how he killed Elias's wife and daughter infront if his own eyes.

"May be I will get you in my hands on the same day Eva" Lucifer smirked, he very well know how to taunt her, he know where to strike to get the reaction he wanted.

That's was his plan when he send his mens to attack her brothers it was just a fun play for him.

His mens attacked Victor Blackthorn at night, when he was driving his car alone.

As expected Victor took care of them single handedly and then send the bodies as return gifts the next day, all 8 of them shot on head.

It isn't like Lucifer knight care about his Henchmens, they are like a tool for him to play which he will replace any moment.

He grow them, only to serve him, to get killed for him.

It was always like that expect for Callie.

The moment Luca reported that the girl he brought is Callista Blackthorn, daughter of David Blackthorn, Lucifer was amused , he decided to toy with her.

After all having his rivals daughter at his side is always an advantage.

He decided to kill her mother, close her missing case, he didn't want anyone to search for her,

Because

He was the one who saw the small fire buying inside her, that can burn down everything to ashes. He saw a sharp, efficient weapon in her, which he named Eva, Eva Gabriel.

He trained her.

He moulded get into his ruthless weapon, that is designed to kill.

He was the first one to realise that Callie is suffering from multiple personality disorder and decided to use the vulnerable side of her to his advantage, so he can get control of Eva.

He later killed David Blackthorn because he know that the man is clever and will be a hindrance to his plan. He know that David Blackthorn is sharp and would eventually find his hands in his ex-wife death and it will finally lead to his missing daughter.

So he cleared him from his path.

Lucifer can clearly see that Eva or should he say Callie or Callista Blackthorn will come for him soon.