[1]

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED THE RAIN

YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED THE RAIN. Whether it be admiring it from inside or playing on it outside. You were on your way back to the school, music blasting on your headphones under your hood and it made you feel so fucking badass for no apparent reason.

Girl, I have fallen for you.

You just exorcised a special grade curse along with a semi grade one curse on an abandoned school. Your bow was latched on your back. You have faint and very little cuts and bruises from the fight but it was nothing new to you.

What, what you say?
Oh my god,
baby, baby don't you see?

Supposedly, today was the day of the sister school, Kyoto exchange. You could've joined but you've had a mission overseas. You should've come back yesterday just in time for the event but the higher ups made you exorcise curses when it could've waited.

I got everything you need
O-only a genius could love a woman like she.

The song abruptly stopped and ringing filled your ears. With a tap, you answered the call and not looking at the caller ID.

______________________________________

Gojo-sensei

"Hello? [Y/N]?"

"Gojo-sensei? What's going on"

"The higher ups just told me you were coming back and well.. we're in quite a tight situation.."

[END CALL]

______________________________________

"Huh.. he sounds serious for a change" you thought to yourself before going back on the call.

______________________________________