56 ~ She is hiding something

Here, is a humble request to vote on all the chapters if you haven't yet. I am literally waiting for 100k mark. Pretty pleaasseeee... ❤❤❤

Abhishree POV

Knowing the taste of love, I felt complete.

His mesmerizing touch over my body felt so soothing, the harshness in his voice felt so breathtaking. His love in the eyes looks like heaven where could I stay forever.

The slightly warm water flowed over my body when I emptied a full jug of it over my head. My hair was messy because of last night and my chest showing all the evidence of his lovemaking. It was like I got to knew about him even more, what he likes, what he craves about me and what he loves even more. And all the answers included me only.

I smiled remembering everything how he pinned my hands over my head that sent shivers across my body. Definitely, it was different than before. And, I was craving for it even more.

Suddenly, I came out of my chain of thoughts when someone cleared his throat.

I turned slightly to look at him. He was walking towards the pool in which I was sitting enjoying my warm bathe. His fingers raking in his hairs making my cheeks blush out of timidness.

"Enjoying alone?"

He asked, his voice hot as always making me slight conscious about my naked body.

"You were sleeping,"

I said turning my gaze back to the front only to hide my crimson pink cheeks. His steps slow and steady approaching and noticeable to me.

I felt him sitting behind me over the surface of the wall where I had touched my back against. His hand slowly cupping my neck and I felt tickles and sensations lightly. He angled my neck backwards and saw his face close to my face above. He placed a beautiful kiss over my forehead and I smiled.

"Umm, I ain't wearing anything. Can you please wait for me outside"

I requested.

"Umm-hnnn" He shook his head slightly and I sucked on my lips.

He left my neck only to step inside the pool and I felt even timider. Sitting beside me he widened his arms in the pool and placed his head over the surface of the pool wall to closing his eyes to relax. He was looking relaxed and calm today as if he slept nicely last night I slowly angled myself to keep my head over his chest.

"What will you say to Maa Saheb?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Nothing, it was all my mistake. I forced you to do everything so let me take the worries of handling it,"

"But, you weren't in right state of mind that time and ended up marrying me in anger,"

He brought me closer wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"But, I want to change the fact that I married you in anger. I mean I don't want my most beautiful moments of life to be called stupidity,"

I chuckled.

"But, that was stupidity,"

He brought me closer and rubbed his nose against mine.

"And you are more stupid that you are still living that stupidity,"

I chuckled.

"I need to talk to Maa Saheb and Pita Saheb about it. I don't to be separated with you at any cost,"

"Neither do I,"

I assured.

Suddenly, he pulled me closer making me sit in his lap.