Chapter 1 - Welcome to UA High

Y/N L/N: "..."

Mum: "WAKE UP!!"

Y/N L/N: "Huh?!"

The sudden yelling caught you off guard and knocked you out of your peaceful sleep.

Mum: "Y/N!!! Get your butt out of your stupid bed and get out the door! You'll be late for UA!!"

You quickly glanced over next to your bed and saw your uniform laying there.

Y/T: 'Crap... how late am I?'

As you look over to your alarm clock, your heart stopped.

Y/N L/N: "7:50?!?!?! I need to get going!"

You get dressed as fast as you can and hastily went downstairs to say goodbye to your mum.

Y/N: "See you! Bye!!"

Mum: "You better not fail!!"

Y/N: "Right. Love you too...!"

Y/N: "*Huff Huff* Geez... why is this school so far away?"

You try to pick up the pace a bit, but just as you head down the street-

Y/N: "Ow!"

???: "Oh Crap, sorry about that! I didn't mean to run into you!"

Y/N: "Don't worry about it..."

You try to stand up but was caught off guard by a pink hand in front of your face.

???: "Here."

You taker her hand and she helps you up.

Y/N: "Thanks, I'm Y/N L/N."

She perks up and gives you a big grin.

Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido!! Wait a second... You're going to UA, aren't you?!"

Y/N: "Uh... yeah, I am. How did you know?"

Mina: "Hehe 'Cause of your uniform, silly! It's the same as mine, so that must mean we go to the same school!"

Y/N: "Oh! I didn't even notice."

Mina: "Anyhow, let's walk to school together! Since we're both going to UA!"

Y/N: "Uh... Yeah, okay!"

Y/N: "So this is Class 1-A, the door's so big..."

Mina: "No kidding! Isn't this, like, super cool? We're gonna be heroes!"

Y/N: "Yeah! I can't wait to get into it! I wonder what we'll be doing?!"

Mina: "I don't know... I wanna wear my hero costume though!"

Y/N: "Yeah! I can't wait!"

Mina: "Ahh!! I'm getting so excited just thinking about it."

Y/N: "Well, we shouldn't just stand here. Let's go in."

Mina: "Okie Dokie!"

You walk in together.

Mina: "This classroom is so cool!!"

Y/N: "Yeah, let's sit down."

Ashido goes and takes a seat in a chair. You look around for your seat. Before you can make it there, you hear yelling.

???: "Don't put your legs on the desk! Don't you think that's disrespectful towards your classmates?!"

???: "No, as a matter of fact, I don't think so. Which middle school are you from anyway, you two-bit Extra?!"

Iida: "I'm from Soumei Junior High School. The name's Tenya Iida."

???: "Soumei?! Well, aren't you an elite. Seems I've got a reason to fucking end you after all."

Y/N: "Hey, you two! Relax!"

You turn towards the blonde one.

Y/N: "It would make things a lot easier if you just took your feet off the desk, right?"

???: "Tch."

He takes his feet off the desk.

???: "Don't think you can boss me around, Extra."

You sigh and turn to the tall guy with navy blue hair.

Iida: "Thank you! Your assistance was greatly appreciated!! My name is Tenya Iida!"

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Iida. I'm Y/N L/N!"

Iida: "Well, L/N, I hope we can become friends."

Y/N: "Same here!"