Valentines day 💝💝!

NirzaraBokde here u go!!!

Y/n's pov:

Right now I am in my room TRYING to do my homework....

It's really hard!

I was doing my h.w when suga came holding a letter in his hands....

Y/n: hi oppa.... What r u doing here?

Suga: umm y/n...this mail came for u....

Y/n: mails? For me? What does it say?

Suga: I don't know... Why would I check it? It's yours....

Y/n: wow.... So u didn't check? Normally the other oppas always check my mails before giving them to me...

Suga: please.... I am not like those crack heads... I know how to respect a girls privacy.... Listen... If I was the oldest...the others would probably not be snooping around ur phone in the middle of the night-

Y/n: WHAAAT! THEY CHECK MY PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!

Suga: umm yes? Didn't u know? Anyways... Jin is the oldest... And he is not really doing a good job at being the oldest....

Y/n: you r so wise oppa!

Suga: of course I am! Anyways.... I m gonna go have a power nap.

Y/n: umm ok bye oppa! Good Night! Even though it's 11am!

Saying that he went away.... I stared at the letter... It was weird.... Who would mail me? Well blackpink would've just texted me.... And txt? Well they would've just barged into my house.... So... Who is it?

I opened the letters and umm... It was unexpected.... It was a letters from a boys in my school.....well my brothers and I have not been going to school for the past week because dad told that there is a mafia gang so until they r.... Umm killed we can't get out of the house... None of us... Dad said he is just too dangerous...

I was still confused.... I opened the letter.... And started reading through it.... It was a confessions... Like LOVE CONFESSION!!!!!

No one has EVER confessed to me!! Like NEVER in my life....

But the thing is... I don't even know who the boy is... Like I don't even know their face...

I realized that valentines day was coming up... So probably that's why....

And the other thing is well... I don't think bts is going to like the idea of someone asking me out....but who would have a crush on ME? I am just a regular normal girl with super popular and handsome brothers....

Ughhh why do I fall into these kind of situations!?!?!?

-time skip- (during dinner)

Jhope: wow! Bulgogi again😒!?

Jin: yaaa u told u like bulgogi!!!

Jhope: well that doesn't mean I want it everyday!!

Jin: well there is kimch fried rice too..... And black bean noodles....

Jhope: ughhh I really wanted to have hAmbUrGuR aNd sPrItE.

Jin: yaaaa where did all the sushi go?!?

Jimin: umm... We ate it while u both were arguing.

Y/n: it was really tasty!