Chapter 66 - I Can See Your Voice | Season 5 Ep. 01

.

The three hosts of the show made their entrance to start off the first episode of the newest season of the highly rated show, and a global phenomenon, I Can See Your Voice. The much awaited season 5 is finally here. Fans have been waiting for months for this season. With the new season is on the way, there's also some new addition to the Tone-deaf Detective Team this season. One of the new addition in particular that a lot of people has been waiting for, especially when months ago that person was seen having lunch with the hosts of the show. Since then, fans had been speculating, and hoping for that person to be part of the next season, and it's happening now.

"We're already at the 5th anniversary of the show. The show has been aired and became a hit in many countries around the world. Meanwhile, many good things happened on the show. So, as the first MC, I'm so happy of what the show has become" Yoo Se-yoon happily remarked.

"When I go to a world tour with my group, Super Junior, I've heard the show is so popular with the locals. Whenever I hear the show is the talk of the town, I feel very happy as the MC" Leeteuk shared his joy on being part of the amazing show.

"As the Korean music show, the first episode of this season is boiled especially, and more globally.." Yoo Se-yoon remarked.

"Boiled?" , "Did you boiled it? Like ramyeon?" Kim Jongkook and Leeteuk laughingly asked.

"Uh, yeah. I boiled it globally at the degree of 100, you just need to slurp it" Yoo Se-yoon replied.

"Araseo~ so what about let's introduce the new faces in our Tone-deaf Detective team.." Kim Jongkook remarked.

"Yes~" Leeteuk and Yoo Se-yoon enthusiastically replied.

"First, we have one of the member of hip-hop duo All Black.. welcome to the show Microdot!" Kim Jongkook introduced one of the new members of the Tone-deaf Detective Team. The audience gives the rapper a warm round of applause.

"And the next one, this guy is so hot recently. The TIME Magazine chose him as one of the 30 Most Influential Teens... Welcome, Han Hyun-min!" Leeteuk introduced the global star model. Han Hyun-min stands up and bows to the audience who gave him a warm round of applause.

"And the 3rd Naul of Season 2 of I Can See Your Voice, Kim Min-seok of MeloMance!" Yoo Se-yoon introduced one of the top singers nowadays who topped the charts with the song Gift

"Actually, it's 9 in the morning. But if you don't mind, can you sing Gift for us? even for just a little.." Leeteuk kindly asked Kim Min-seok if he can perform his hit song.

"Would you like to hear his song?" the hosts asked their audiences, and they get a resounding yes.

Since everyone wants it, Kim Min-seok grants the request and he sings his hit song Gift. And as expected, the hosts, the detective team and the studio audience all had a goosebumps upon hearing Kim Min-seok's unique voice, live.

"And lastly, same as Han Hyun-min, he is another global star. An international stand up comedian, South Korea's biggest stand up comedian, and the 8th Brother... welcome to the show, L/N James!!" Leeteuk introduce another person who is suitable for the global special episode. James stood up and politely bows to the audiences.

To his surprise, James received a loud round of applause from the studio audiences. James was little nervous because this is the first time he will be in a show where there are studio audiences. Even though he performs in a venue which have way more audiences, doing a different show with studio audiences feels like a total different territory. But thanks to the surprisingly warm welcome he received from the studio audiences, James' nervousness gradually lessened.