[Yoonkook] Colors

[A world where your eyes changes colors according to the emotion you're feeling](Red- angerPink- LoveBlue- Sadness Orange- Jealousy Purple- FearYellow- Happiness)

(Red- anger
Pink- Love
Blue- Sadness
Orange- Jealousy
Purple- Fear
Yellow- Happiness)

Yoongi's eyes were always seen as its usual color, brown. He would barely show emotions even if their emotions would show through their eyes, people would ask how he can hide them. Until one day...

A new student arrives at their campus. They all looked at him, his eyes glowed yellow, meaning he's happy. He bowed and greeted people even if he doesn't know them. Suddenly, he walked to a guy, tapping his shoulder. This caused all people to gasp, which made him look back and frown. He shrugs it and looked back at the guy, seeing him stare at him with nothing but brown colored eyes. Jungkook was surprised, people were looking at him yellow eyes, but this guy didn't show any emotion. That's when he saw a glint of pink on the guy's eyes, making him gasp.

"What?" The guy says, crossing his arms.
"Uhmm... I just wanna ask if you can tell me where this room is" Jungkook says as he gulped, his eyes turning purple. The guy scoffs, looking at his timetable and nodding.
"It's the same class at me, come on" The guy says and grabbed his hand.
"U-uhm... I'm Jungkook" He says, scratching his nape.
"Yoongi" The guy says and they reached the room.

Jungkook smiles as he talked with the people around. He looked back, seeing Yoongi. He gasps, seeing the older's eyes was completely red. He shrugged it off, thinking that the older is just made about something.

"Ack" Jungkook let out as Yoongi pushed him against the wall.
"Do you know how much you're making me angry?" Yoongi says. Jungkook looked at the older, eyes glowing red. Jungkook gulps, his eyes are purple.
"Hyung.. What do you mean?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I like you! I like you, okay!" Yoongi says as he punches the wall beside Jungkook's head. The younger flinching as he thought he's about to be hit.
"I'm so sorry" Yoongi says, sighing. Jungkook looks at the older's eyes, they are glowing in pink. Jungkook's eyes widened, he looked at Yoongi before his eyes glowed in pink too.
"I like you too, hyung... Is it because I kept hanging out with some people? Is that why you're jealous?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi nods, sighing.

Yoongi is surprised as he felt lips on his. Jungkook pulls away and giggles, hugging Yoongi's neck.
"W-wow" Yoongi stutters, blushing.

Ever since that incident, Yoongi stared to show emotions. It was a bit unusual for the people in their campus, but the cutest thing is how he would look at Jungkook with his eyes glowing in pink.