13 | It's been a while

*6 years later.*

I moved on with my life.Of course sometimes I still wondered where he was and why he left all of a sudden.

I graduated high school and college.
Sarah and Luke were still together after all these years.After Sarah got pregnant at 19 they got married and now they moved in together.They started their own business and it's going really well.I am happy for them.

I consider myself an aunt since I am the only child of the family and Sarah is too.We are like sisters.

I got a degree in POLITICS AND FINANCES and I have been working with my dad.

The company has been taking off more than ever.

I loved my life.I have been so focused on my job and making a name for the company and of course myself.

I bought an apartment not far away from my parents house.My dad bought me a car on my 18th birthday and I have had it since.

I hadn't gone on dates or anything like that.I wanted to focus on my work and my future.I was still young to think about family and shit.

Sometimes I go to clubs with Brooke and that's it.I hardly ever go out shopping or have dinner with friends.

I met Brooke in college.She is my colleague and also my best friend.

"New character development"
After 6 years

- Jasmine Davis -

- Tyler Hendrix -

- Tyler Hendrix -