36

( sorry for skipping too much, this is the third part of the book, meaning.... secret. Just read every chapters to find out )

months passed, it's now April

Lea's
_____

What a wonderful day-

wait, it's april 2, 2023 today! And were now going back to Korea!

So yeah, let me summarize what happened on the past 10 months first..

Obviously, we just graduated last last day and it was so much fun! I mean, who won't be happy if school days are over?

or no if I'll enter college..

those previous months was kinda tough, but it's great that I and my friends overcame it all...

we also celebrated Jihoon's birthday last October ... we just ate on a restaurant and went to the amusement park to fulfill his wish..

*alarm clock ringing*

"Ooh, look's like I woke up earlier than you, buddy" I said and chuckles as I turned the alarm clock off..

I just smiled... because of nothing?

not really.. I'm just happy because I'm going yo meet Jungwon again!- and Ni-ki..

maybe he'll accept me again as a friend.. who knows?

"Lea, wake up now.. it's our flight today" I heard Ms. Kang shouted from the outside of my room .

"I'm already awake Ms. Kang, I'll just brush my teeth and wash my face so we'll start to eat our breakfast" I shouted back in a nice way..

Staying in Korea is the final decision, we're going to live there again permanently.

It was kinda sad to live America... but I want to go back to my home country too.

(Sorry but I just forgot that Europe and America is two different continents .. did I said this before?)

*notification sound*

messages ( 1 )

Ava I'm excited!
( tap to open the message )

I just smiled again.. I'm happy for Ava.. she's been waiting for this day to come.. and it's finally here!

I jumped out of my bed, and made my way to the washroom.. of course, to brush my teeth and wash my face..

Ni-ki's
_____

it's now April 1... and it's currently afternoon..

I've been thinking about my college, should I enter college or not?

College is just an extra chapter of our school life, and just an extra usage of money.. i guess?

"Nishimura Riki, decide what you want to be.. please think" I said to myself while playing with the 'mochi' like squishy that I bought.