14 | Entertaining

I was in my office when Brooke walked in

-"Girl,we should go out tonight."

-"No."

-"It's Friday.Go out and live your life."

-"This is my life Brooke."

-"This is not your life.Filled with papers and meetings.It should be more entertaining and fun."

-"Fine."

-"Cool, I will pick you up at 9 o'clock."

-"Brooke,I will drive myself."

-"I am thinking you should get drunk tonight."

-"Nope."

-"Bet."she says.

I left my office and was about to go to my dad's office to give him some papers to sign for the new shipments.Of course they were legal.

*knock knock*

-"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and walked over to his desk."Hello dad"

-"Hello darling!"

-"Here are the papers you need to sign for the new shipments.After you're done give them to Alex.He will take care of the rest."

-"Thank you honey.What would I have done without you?"

I laughed.

-"Up for dinner tonight at the house."

-"Can't! Brooke has been begging me to go out with her.She says my life was boring."

-"She is right honey.It would be good if you go out."

-"Yeah whatever.I will see you tomorrow.If you need anything, text me."

-"I will.Have fun."

-"Bye."

I went home early today.I usually stay at the office until 6.I had a long shower and ate some leftovers that were in the fridge. I started getting ready to go out.

I thought to myself.I should go out and live a little,like Brooke said.As I was getting ready I facetimed Sarah.She looked a mess.Having a baby at a young age made her suffer a lot.

I wore a dress which was too revealing. Fixed my hair and did my makeup.

 Fixed my hair and did my makeup