90

This one is for all my constant active readers. You guys really have no idea how much your comments and engagement means to me and just how much it boost my energy. Y'all are the real MVPs ❤️❤️❤️

Semi-mature content ahead 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️just kidding oo.

Last Days at Crescent High

ADAM

It was Variety Night.

Variety Night...

And I honestly couldn't hide my surprise or pretend that I wasn't completely awed by how the planners of the events had set up the area that we were to use for the programme.

For starters, it was an outdoor event and even though everyone had really been skeptical about doing the Variety Night outdoor, I must really just say that the planners have outdone themselves.

The open space beside the field have just... Let me say, transformed completely.

Totally.

There was a small flower walkway that led to the space because the whole space had been encircled with some sort of neon lights that kept flashing different shades of colorful light that took me so long to realise were colors of the rainbow.

The lights were not too bright to blind but they were not too dull to notice either.

So the flower walkway was like the only pathway leading to the space and the first thing that'd welcome us were two giant chocolate fountain at either side of the entrance.

I knew the chocolate wasn't even going to last two minute once the program starts properly.

We've gotten here way earlier, I and Kunle and we've been waiting for the girls ever since but then, it was taking them forever.

I was currently behind the stage, a stage only God knows how they manage to put up with some sort of tent covering the stage and a makeshift backstage.

How did they even manage to put all these together? With the chairs carefully arranged in twos and all sorts of neon and LED night shimmering from nearly all locations on the chairs, the stage and even the floor.

There were even ice cream dispensers, barbecue spot, shawarma, pizza and all sorts of snacks.

Oh wow.

"Pretty boy! Look at you looking all dope and hot and sexy. Are you planning on stealing other girl's heart tonight? After you have Kunmi wrapped around your fingers?"

I whirled around to turn to the direction of this voice and I actually did a double take when I saw him.

Ezekiel!

What's this?

What the fuck is wrong with this boy?

"Ezekiel," I called out, I just couldn't help it, "What... What on earth are you wearing?"

"Ohhh, you mean this?" He asked, pointing to the abomination he was wearing and I forced myself to close my mouth that had dropped open.