❁75:Déjà Vu.❁

Walking in the hallways, stopping right in front of Jimin's room, Jungkook swiftly opened the door before peeking his head inside, his eyes searching for a tiny boy, Jimin, who was sitting on the bed, writing something on a paper as looked up, noticing Jungkook standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"Jimin-shii~" Jungkook said in a lunatic tone, making Jimin roll his eyes.

Three days have passed already. Jimin recovered well from his injuries. His physical health got better. Well! Only physical. Talking about his mental health, it was still the same as it had been from almost an year now.

Even though, Jimin got well physically, Bighit still recommended him to take rest, since he was given a break till one week. Since, BTS was a group of seven and other members couldn't attend events without Jimin, thus, it resulted in cancellation of upcoming award shows, dance practices and other events plus postponing of concerts, hence, giving a break to not only Jimin but to the whole group, which they were really greatful for.

Only three more days were left until Bangtan would be busy again. Jungkook had something really important going on in his mind that he needed to do before these left three days end. So there he was, once again in Jimin's room to annoy him with his whole existence.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked, giving Jungkook a suspecting look.

"I want your love. Will you give me that?" Jungkook asked shamelessly, his wild grin still on his face, as Jimin looked up at him with a disgusted face.

"Get outta here already" Jimin replied.

"Thanks for allowing me to come inside" Jungkook thanked, before entering, closing the door softly behind him as he flopped on Jimin's bed like a kid, as Jimin was still trying to remember when he allowed Jungkook to come inside.

"Ugh!" Jimin sighed frustratedly, as he looked back down at the paper on which he was writing as he continued what he was doing because he knew that Jungkook wasn't going to leave his room now.

These past three days, Jungkook barely left Jimin's side. He would stick to him all day. Most importantly, at nights, Jungkook would silently sneak in Jimin's room, just to cuddle with sleeping Jimin, holding him in his arms, just to get scolded and shooed back to his room incase Jimin wakes up. Being shameless and stubborn, he would bring his ass back to Jimin's room the very next day too. Just like these last three days, Jungkook was back to annoy Jimin. However, this time, he had something going on in his mind that he needed to talk to Jimin about. However, he really looked hesitant to say it.

Getting up, moving closer to Jimin who was back facing Jungkook while doing his work, Jungkook swiftly back hugged him, startling Jimin.

"Jungkook what are you-"

"Jimin, let's go to Busan" Jungkook finally said.

"Huh?" Jimin huffed, confused.

"Let's visit my mom" Jungkook added as Jimin titled his head.

"Why so suddenly?" He asked.

"I told my mom about you getting injured and she got worried" Jungkook said as Jimin got up, looking back at Jungkook directly.

"Of course she'll get worried. You shouldn't have told her" Jimin facepalmed himself, sad on the fact that Jungkook's mom got worried because of him.

"I have already told her now so there's no going back" Jungkook shrugged as Jimin rolled his eyes. "She asked me to bring you hometown once you recover well" Jungkook added.

"Let's pay her a visit please" Jungkook pleaded again, looking at Jimin with puppy dog eyes, really wanting him to accept.

Thinking about meeting Jungkook's mom didn't look like a bad idea to Jimin though. Mrs Jeon always treated Jimin like his own son. None the less, she always reminded Jimin of his own mother. Last time when members visited their hometowns, Jimin didn't get to meet Jungkook's mom because of their fight. He believed that because of their fight, he'll never be able to meet Jungkook's mother again, but here he was. Fate decided different things for him, as Jungkook was requesting him to visit his hometown with him. Jimin really wanted to go. However, Jungkook felt anxiety built in him as he thought the smaller was going to refuse his offer.