Zone 2 - Act 1: Combat Training Begins (S1)

(Narrator P.O.V)

It was now morning. Izuku was now heading towards U.A at full speeds as he was running while having his chili dog in hand. He already said goodbye to Sonic and the others before leaving. He then made it to UA and went inside towards his classroom.

He sees his classmates there while he saw in seat. Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka went up to him.

Katsumi: "Icchan!"

Izuku: "Don't call me that, bitch."

Izumi: "Onii-chan, we're sorry for what we done."

Izuku: "Sorry ain't gonna fix nothing."

Shoka: "Izu-chan, please forgive us!"

Izuku just flips her off while the other students wondered what was going on. They then heard two people coming threw the door.

???/???: "WE'RE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The door then bursts off the wall to reveal All Might and Magnetic (Inko).

Izuku: "*Thought* Fuck. Those bastards are here."

???: "Woah! It's All Might and Magnetic!"

???: "Is he wearing his silver age costume?"

AM: "Hahaha! Hello, students!"

Magnetic: "Today, we'll be doing some Hero Basic Training! It's time for Battle Trial! Please put these on and head to Ground Beta!"

She pressed a button and suitcases come out and that they were labeled 1-23. They take their suitcase and head towards the locker rooms. They finished changing and meet them there.

AM: "Look at you! All of you look amazing!"

(Pretend that Shoka and Katsumi are there instead of Shoto and Katsuki

(Pretend that Shoka and Katsumi are there instead of Shoto and Katsuki.)

Uraraka turned to see Izuku in his hero costume.

Uraraka: "Hey, Midoriya! You look amazing!"