the beauty of

tepid mauve waters line the corners of our hearts while we bask in the searing ivory rays of the sun

tepid mauve waters line the corners of our hearts while we bask in the searing ivory rays of the sun. kurt cobain's voice croons in the background while your lips move against mine to the rhythm of the rustling cobalt sea waves. the eternal beauty of the youth, they call it. undone seafoam hair ties, chardonnay stained lips and molten gold warmth. blushed coral love blooms from the crevices of my sunburnt phalanges, i would rather call it the beauty of you.

scarlet ribbons tie our bones together while our electrons overcome all the coulombic forces of repulsion to coalesce, defying all the laws of physics. metaphysics and biochemistry are just mere technicalities when it comes to your atomic detonation of honeyed words and silken touches, that slither down my sternum. the beauty of you and me, has more complexities than the amalgamation of quantam mechanics and gravity. i seem to be hopelessly in love with each and every part of your chai latte skin, from the crescent scars beneath your ribs to the strawberry milk lip gloss on your lips. but you seem to be hopelessly in love with him and his cyanide touches that caress multiple thighs underneath scratched wooden desks. the beauty of you and me, is something that can be explained by unrequited corrosive love.  

he walks through the hallways with his spine upright, cause the world had always been at his feet. you snake your way into his arms while i watch with clenched teeth and bloodied fists. you come running back to me when he tangles himself into another girl, and like a fool i believe you finally realised. but you never do. the beauty of you, is that you love and love and love someone who can never be yours. and ironically, that's the beauty of me as well. the beauty of you and me, bound together with bitter alkaline unreciprocated love; always finding a way to crawl back into the withered bones of broken hope and cadmium fluorescence.

-

a/n

the next update of piscine vides would be a bit delayed because i am currently working on another prose story book called 'to my dearest darling,' i need to tie a few loose ends in that book, so i apologise for the inconvenience. also if you liked this book, you could give that one a try too :)

also i wrote this after doing a practice medical test paper, so you can see the frying effect med has on your brain haha