•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•

||𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆||

||𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆||

"I said leave me,Taehyung!"

The sun disappeared into the horizon leaving the sky to mask itself with depressing colours,greys being the most prominent ones. The snow fall on the surface of the earth covering them in whites, the coldness increasing as minutes passed by.

Jungkook stood a little further away from both you and Taehyung just standing there, a look of concern covering his face. The sudden coldness of your tone and blank expression had left his heart to feel heavy with curtain emotion.

Taehyung visibly flinched at your tone as he broke away from the hug to look at you, your face portraying irritation, annoyance and discomfort as you frowned deeply at him. This made his eyes to flash with hurt as he found himself staring at your empty ones filled with visible moisture.

"Y/n."

He voiced with a gentle yet hurt voice trying to reach for you again but you backed away from him before throwing a harsh glare. The male stood there numb, he could feel his heart being ripped off his chest.

"Why are you even here,Taehyung? Please go. I want to be alone."

You voice monotonous as you spoke looking into his eyes that shone under the poorly lit park lights, still they weren't able to hide the emotions pouring in them. Hurt,pain and whatnot.

"Y/n"

Another familiar voice broke into the silent surroundings making you both shift your attention to the source. Jungkook nervously bit on his lip before taking his hesitant steps near you, he could feel his heart pounding with fear.

"Do you want to go home?"

He spoke in a small voice, his eyes glimmering with hope yet there was a tiny bit of fear swirling in them. Your eyes staring deep into his doe ones for a moment before they shifted back to Taehyung again.

"Go home, Taehyung."

Your voice void of any emotion as you looked at him with a straight face one last time before turing to walk out of the park. Jungkook's concerned eyes fell on Taehyung who was looking down with teary eyes, the man looked defeated. He wanted to confront him of course but he was helpless, even if he tried talking to him, he knew he would only make matter worst.

Unlocking the apartment door, Jungkook waited for you to walk in first before slipping inside. The emptiness of the apartment intensified more with the steps you took, too tired to walk any further you sat yourself on the couch.

Jungkook looked down at you with a heavy heart before he decided to bring you a glass of water which you declined. Not saying a word the male sat himself beside you, all the time keeping his eyes trained on you. Your silence was hurting him, the blankness of your face was suffocating him. Since the moment you walked off the park, you hadn't spoken a single word until now.

"Y/n."

He gently yet hesitantly called your name,he didn't want to make you feel pressured any way but after instantly getting a hum in return he decided to proceed with what he had to say, dropping his eyes on his lap.

"It would be stupid of me to ask you if you are okay when I very well know you weren't. I know you are in a lot of pain, of course it's not easy to lose someone so important in your life, someone so dear to. Y/n, I am so sorry you have to go through this, I really am and I wish I would do anything to make you feel better, maybe ease some of your pain if not all.

You father was a really good man and I am sure even when he is not with us physically anymore, he will always look down from the heaven and smile when he sees you being happy. Trust me Y/n, he must be missing you just as much as you are but this is what life is, right? We have to accept the reality even if it hurts us and with time everything will be okay. Time heals everything."

By the time he stopped speaking, his own sniffles could be heard as he finally gained the courage to look at you, both your teary gazes colliding. With your lips quivering you let out a choked sob before wrapping your arms around his torso and taking him in a heartfelt hug, finally pouring all your emotions out.

Jungkook didn't delayed one bit before hugging you back as you broke down resting your head against his chest, your whole body trembling with the sobs that left your mouth. He could feel his own eyes poling up with tears as he patted your head in a confronting manner.

"I miss him, Jungkook."

Your voice weak as you closed your eyes into his warm embrace. Jungkook pulled you even more closer to himself keeping his chin on top of your head, occasionally playing with your hair. Your soft inaudible mumbles reached his ears and soon after they faded into soft snores. Knowing how emotionally drained and exhausted you were he wasn't surprised when you dozed off.

Gently taking you in his arms he proceeded to bring you to your bedroom. Once he successfully landed your body on the soft mattress, he covered your body with the duvet making sure not to disturb your sleep. He looked down at your tear strained face feeling his own throat tightening with a huge lump. Crouching himself down on the floor he took your hand in his big ones before leaving a soft kiss there.

"I am sorry, Y/n. I promise, everything will be alright."

__
____
🤥
Until next time.