Chapter 21-22

Chapter 21

How delicious is the cheese?

Nie Weimin couldn't describe it either. He just felt that he could finish eating that small aluminum pot alone.

However, he was also the most filial one. He took a bowl and ate it. When he saw Erdan huffing, he shaved off half of the bowl. He was still looking at the pot, and immediately took the pot outside.

" dad hasn't eaten it yet, we can only eat one bowl, we can't eat it anymore."

Erdan really didn't eat enough, he only blamed the cheese for being too slippery. In his stomach, Zhu Bajie ate ginseng fruit, but he didn't taste it.

"Mom, can I just try another bite, I'm still hungry." Erdan said, licking his mouth.

Only three catties of milk yielded one catty of cheese. Chen Lina also thought that Nie Bozhao had never eaten it. She wanted to give him a fresh taste, so she naturally refused to fill the bottomless hole of Erdan .

However, the water that was filtered when the cheese was made just now is still there. The water has the fragrance of rice wine, and the milky fragrance of milk, plus white sugar, and put a chopstick in it and put it on the outside. It is natural popsicles.

Ithey ate noodles for dinner, but when the three children were full of omnivores, Chen Lina also made less.

After dinner is over, she'll try the stitch angle again. Nie Weimin's small cotton-padded coat is sewn, and the stitched stand-up collar, because no buttons can be purchased, all the buttons on the other clothes are removed, and they fit on the two small clothes. Now, Chen Lina is ingenious and buckles it.

The button is difficult to solve, but when it is fastened, it is really beautiful, and it looks much better than the clothes that are directly sewn with buttons.

The little guy's white face, two round thin-skinned phoenix eyes, are as beautiful as Zhang Ga, the soldier in the comic strip.

Nie Weimin was very happy, but he didn't want to make Chen Lina feel happy. He sat and stood for a while, showing off.

When eating the little popsicle, he careful too, not daring to mess with his clothes, licking the little popsicle, the little man with his neck stretched out.

The snow outside stopped, and the moon came out again, and it was still as bright as daylight.

As the saying goes, putting on a cotton-padded jacket in the morning, wearing gauze around the stove, eating watermelon around the fire, three children sitting by the fire wall, one person licked a popsicle, the outside is hot and the inside is cold, and all of them are sweaty on the tips of their noses.

After eating the popsicles and brushing his teeth, he should sleep normally, but Erdan was sneaky, and he was about to run out with his little hands on his back.

"Erdan , that popsicle is for Dad, you can't take it away." Nie Weimin yelled with sharp eyes.

Erdan is a tiger, but a generous child said: "Chen Tiantian must also want to eat popsicles, I will get one for her."

"She doesn't want to eat, you put down the popsicles." Nie Weimin is eating.It can be a small tool.

Erdan also stubbornly said: "If you want to eat, she must want to eat." Sweet, ice-cold little popsicle, ask that kid doesn't like it.

Chen Lina could see that Erdan are open and generous, and Nie Weimin is more homely. The contrast between the two children's personalities is particularly cute.