12 | The bad and good

After clearing up a few more things to Kugisaki, you two are now standing in front of Tsukumo's home, knocking on her door and waiting for the woman to answer

You're relieved that you somehow managed to make the girl stay.

You sigh. Today's going to be a long day as you have a lot of things planned. You have a surprise to show satoru, and you'll be meeting the gojo family's informant later tonight. That doesn't seem much work, but it is when you include the articles of clothing that needs sewing and fixing

'A nap is what i'd like. Should we go buy matcha?' you wonder. Green tea sounds great, but would Kugisaki and itadori drink it?

"Yuki? Yuki!"

You call out as you knock. Soon enough, you hear a set of footsteps approaching the door. Both you and Kugisaki take a step back.

The door opens, revealing Tsukumo who seems to be dressed and ready to go. She wore high waisted pants, a black tank top tucked into her pants, and she has a pair of leather fingerless gloves on.

Tsukumo's eyes slightly widen at the unexpected guest. Great!

"Y/N! I was about to head to your palce." she says before turning her head to look at Kugisaki.

"And you are?"

The girl introduces herself.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Nice to meet you."

The woman smiles, "Likewise."

Tsukumo then moves out the way, no longer blocking the entrance to her home. She opens the door wider.

"Anyways, come in! I got some news to tell you." the woman says, grabbing you by the arm after you took off your footwear.

"Alright! What even is it?" you ask as she leads you to her living room. You look back, seeing Kugisaki following you and Tsukumo.

Kugisaki stays silent, letting her eyes wander around the house. It amused the girl to see the inside similar to a traditional house; the doors to other rooms are sliding and instead of using paper like most traditional homes, it's wood.

She then passes a picture frame. Kugisaki halts, the item catching her attention.

It's a hand drawn portrait of a woman that Kugisaki assumes is a smiling Tsukumo with two horses. The picture is a detailed and a well done one to be specific.

Kugisaki scrunches her nose.

"She must be rich to be able to afford this." the girl mutters. Kugisaki assumes the horses are for the carriages and wagons outside.

"Nobara? Where are you?"

The girl hears your calls. She takes her gaze away from the portrait, now beginning to head to the living room.