The Battle Ikki's sister : Shizuku and The President

Narrator's POV

Ivan begins his class until the girls of news reporter wanted some information about Ivan...  He had got to do something...

Girl  : Sir please...  We need pointers... 

Ivan replied confusingly 

Ivan : What sort of pointers like in battle or something?

Girl #2 : Well we wanted some training under you... 

Ivan : Well Ikki here is the best instructor...  I might be saying...  But sure... 

Girls : Yes! A training under Mysterious Student Emiya is the best!

Ivan : Yup...  Looks like...  It... 

They were squealing and Ivan has been tired...  Due to many girls asking for his help on swordsmanship...  His own dwelling on himself.... He just screamed on his table...

Ivan : Curses...  Luck E!

Stella and Ikki : Luck E?

They don't know about Lucks...  Ivan had been troubling a lot of luck on females.  He would say... "Push ups,  sit-ups and plenty of juice. ".  He had been discovered all around school and wanted pointers... 

And now few days ago...  Ikki and Stella went to his training ground made of his Reality marble after many battles go through,  Stella,  Ikki,  Shizuku,  and Nagi was able to win in the first round...  And what they found was...  Found him drinking some a bit of sake in the cup...  A little amount..   While enjoying view... The others like Nagi,  Ikki's sister went to his training as well... 

Ivan : So you all of you go here

Ikki : Ivan what is this place?

Ivan : As you see I trained here...  I changed the air flowing...  Into like Mountain... 

Stella : So what sort of training... 

Ivan : You will be running for 20km in this altitude...  It will increase  your stamina...  The way the air flows here is thin... 

Ikki : Awesome....  So how will this training work is by stamina correct?

Ivan : Yes...  While your avoiding traps with your blazer.  The one will you be slicing is bamboo shoots.  It will target you...  While your running and next will be logs going sideways....  That sort of training I did...  I did more traps with it...  Needles,  swords,  arrows and many more weapons...  That what sort of training I did....  Then the speed of those weapons  where at mach 10... 

All : Ehhhhhhhh?!!!!!!!

The two as well reacted as well...  Ivan confusingly said

Ivan : What's with that reaction of yours? For now beginners  for awhile...  While training on mountain you shall able save and conserve your energy...