Chapter (13) Escape

"There is no escape, if love is not there."

24/08/21

24/08/21

I don't know if it's a double update but an early update, I love you all.

Say it back to me too..pwease 🥺🥺

More than 3300 words, enjoy.❤❤

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blue haired male was still sitting under the table at the same spot, he hadn't even moved an inch.

Some 20 minutes passed but even then his heart was beating rapidly in his chest, which was an understandable thing.

His mind filled with confusion and fear, fear for his husband's welfare.

The blue haired male patted his chest slowly, taking in deep breaths trying to calm his heart. 

But he flinched hard and nearly bumped his head onto the table when heard the opening of the door. Taehyung could see that someone had entered the room.

He knew there were in total 3 men he could see their feet from under the table.

Taehyung slammed his hand on his mouth trying to not make any sound as his heart thumped loudly in his chest.

"How can you be so calm when there's an outsider in the office !!" 

His ears got filled with a deep voice and a deep chuckle was heard afterwards, giving shivers to Taehyung's spine.

"You are getting worried for nothing Yoongi !! No one could do anything with me !!" 

Taehyung felt his body getting goosebumps from the voice's deepness. The voice felt familiar but it's bitterness and coldness made it so unfamiliar…

"You never listen to us, Jeon !!" The other voice was heard saying, the blue haired male was sure that it belonged to the male named Jung Hoseok. 

But his ears perked up at the last name "Jeon" as his heart clenched at the thought.. 

Is it Jungkook ? Is he involved with this man ?

The said male laughed loudly as he walked to the big window.

"There's nothing to listen hoseok, and don't worry even if some officials catch me then you know very well how good an actor I am !!" The male spoke winking at hoseok who couldn't help but gave him a cocky smirk in response.