Chapter Fifteen

Ianira pov

Two weeks has been passed since the party yet nothing in my life changed…… every night I laid in the bed while slade moretti fucked me until he is satisfied……. To top it off whenever I came across Silvia or Stephanie they both glare at me and taunted me saying I am nothing but an whore…… I got to know from Louisa that it was that monster who brought me to my room that night……. Which for some reason doesn’t add up to me why would that monster do something like that……. I let out an sigh thinking how much time I still have left until he throw me In the whore House……. I looked around my small room where I have been spending more time in these days…….. I felt so tired and exhausted mentally which I haven’t felt in these past three years……. I have this feeling inside me that I am losing hope slowly by seeing what will be my future in my own eyes…… I wish you were here grandma to protect me from this dark world I thought while an lone tear fell from my eyes…….. Rest of the day went so fast thankfully that night I didn’t see that monster…… I slept in my room temporarily relieved which I know it won’t last long……

It was nearly noon I was sitting in my room reading some book when I heard an knock at the door…… I saw Louisa walking inside with an bag making me take an deep breathe……. I got ready wearing an brown skirt with white chiffon shirt which Louisa gave me……. I sat in the car on the way to moretti industries it turns out that monster wants to see me there……. Walking inside the moretti Industries I saw Women’s glaring at me angrily while men’s looking at me with Lust……. I felt so uncomfortable wearing this tight skirt already but seeing there look in there eyes making me cringe in disgust…… I stood outside the door taking an deep breathe trying to control my nerves and walked inside the room…… the moment I entered the office my eyes met with the cold green eyes…….. I saw him sitting in his chair legs crossed while I stood there quietly looking down…….. I stood there for few minutes waiting for him to say something nervously…… when I heard “come here cigno” he said making me look up at him……. I saw him observing me keenly while I slowly started walking near his table and stood Infront of him two steps away………

Author pov
*warning mature scene ahead*

Ira stood Infront of Slade trying to be calm thinking what he is going to do…… Slade looked at the beautiful women Infront of him who he is fucking these past few weeks…… every night he fucked her so hard trying to quench his Lust for her only ended up craving her more…… he stared at her golden swirl of Amber eyes filled with fear while an twisted thought crossed in his mind making him smirk evily…… ira saw an evil smirk formed in his face making her stiffened in her place……. “Kneel cigno” slade said still smirking at ira while she bend down and sat on her knees quietly……… she saw him coming close to her spreading his legs open making her tensed……. When she heard his next words she looked at him terrified….. “Undo my pant cigno” Slade said looking at his little cigno who paled slightly hearing his words…… he waited for her to move while ira sat there still stunned…… “don’t make me repeat il mio cigno” Slade said making her jump out of her thoughts…… with an shaky hands ira moved near him and started undoing his belt…… slade smirked looking at ira on her knees making him turns on hard……. “Now pull it out cigno” he said while saw tears fill in those amber eyes……..

Ira felt her eyes clouded by tears hearing his words she looked at him pleadingly…… while he stared at her coldly she knew she has no option……. taking an deep breathe she did what he said pulled his manhood with shaky hands…… slade felt her soft warm hands touch his cock making him groan internally…….. “Now be an good cigno and suck” he said looking at the teary women infront of him…….. Ira looked at him in anger and disgust she hated him for making her feel like an whore…….. She stayed still not moving an inch while she felt an hand grip her Jaws...... She saw him grip her jaw roughly when she heard “suck” he said gritting his teeth letting her Jaws go…….. Ira looked at his dark Angry eyes pleadingly for one last time…… seeing it doesn’t affect him she closed her eyes taking an deep breathe and started sucking his cock slowly……. The moment he felt her hot mouth on his cock he let out an curse growling loudly making her finch…….. Slade looked at the sight infront of him seeing her sucking and swallowing his cock turning him on……… “cazzo di merda” he groaned in pleasure while his hand held her hair in an tight grip making her deep throat him………

Ira felt his hand gripping her hair roughly making her choke all the while tears falling from her eyes……. She felt so disgusted by herself right now while she felt him fuck her mouth harder making her out of breathe……. She thrashed in his hold feeling the lack of oxygen when he said “breathe slow and deep cigno”……. She did as he told trying to breathe while he kept on fucking her hot little mouth……. He was so close to coming he let out an sting of curse in Italian Coming inside her mouth…….. Ira felt his hot and salty liquid fill in her mouth making her want to throw up…… “don’t you dare throw up cigno” slade said growling at her while she gulped it down…….. Pulling his cock from her hot mouth slade stared at beautiful women with swollen lips breathing heavily in front of him……. His hand reached the corner of her lips wiping away his cum from her lip……. Ira felt his finger wiping his cum and applying in her lips when she heard him say “lick cigno”……. All she wanted now was to throw up everything from her stomach she felt so disgusting and dirty right now……. Suddenly she was lifted from the floor while she felt his hand grip her waist holding her tightly and felt his lips smash on hers……..

Slade kissed her hard biting her already swollen lips making her groan……. Ira felt her body slammed on to the near table making her wobble……. She felt him grip her waist studying her while continue kissing her and devouring her mouth…… Ira felt him lift her from the floor making her sit on the table wrapping her legs around his waist…….. Slade kept on kissing her lips and neck sucking and nipping her skin making her moan loudly while he growled out……. Pulling away from her breathing heavily he ripped her shirt open and saw her wearing an lace bra…….. He kneading her breast pinching her nibbles while sucking her other breast…….. She felt him tug her bra down while his mouth latched on to her nibbles sucking and biting making her groan in pain……… while Slade grip her skirt tugging it higher and saw her not wearing any panties making him growl cazzo…….. In single move he thrushed inside her hot tight cunt making him groan in pleasure…….. Ira felt him fucking her hard and deeper making her moan in pleasure and pain while feeling his hands playing with her breast…….. Loud skin slapping sound heard inside the room while slade kept on pounding inside…….

Ira came screaming His name loudly and laid on the table breathing heavily while she felt him come inside her growling and bit her shoulder……. Noone moved staying still at there place breathing heavily basking in the after shock of the sex……. Opening her eyes ira saw him pulling away making her let out an breath……. Which was short lived when she felt him drag her from the table slamming her body on the glass window making her grasp in shock……. Slade gripped her hair in an tight grip slamming her body on the window…… ira felt her front pressed against the glass while he stood behind in gripping and holding in place roughly……… he knew Noone will able to see them while his hand tugged her shirt down and slammed her hand on the glass……. Ira felt him widen her eyes all the sudden she felt him thrush into her roughly gripping her hips making her scream in pain……… she felt him fuck her hard and rough while holding her face against the glass making her breath heavily…….. Slade gripped her hair tugging it hard and snapping her neck….. He never felt such pleasure in his whole life ever from an women…… he fucked whores regularly but none of them where like this……. He was angry on this amber eyed women for driving him insane while he bit her shoulder angrily making her scream……… he felt her pussy pulsate making him grit his teeth while she came screaming making him come along with her…….. “Il mio cigno” he said growling and spilled his seeds inside her womb again……

Hello readers, sorry for the delay....

Next update will be on Friday.....

Please do vote and comment.....