☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟿 ☀︎︎

I've noticed y'all are some horny mfers... keep both hands on that phone. (Look at the views)

That's all, vote please <3 ~

~

I woke up with arms wrapped around my stomach. I turned to see Jimin, peacefully sleeping with messy hair. I smiled at him, now recollecting my memories from last night.

My eyes quickly changed to a worried expression, why did I do that? I'm not even dating him, I've gone mad. That's embarrassing...

I ran my fingers down my face with a sigh before unhooking his arms from my body. I only had a large t-shirt on with underwear, now getting a better look at the shirt, it wasn't even mine, it was his.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my fingers on my temples, motioning in a circle. I mentally slapped myself in the face, this can't go any farther than it already has. I have work to do, and so does he. I don't need another distraction, what if he's just using me to get over Misun? I'm overthinking this.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a groan next to me. Jimin's eyes were still shut as he patted the empty pillow next to him. His eyes soon opened, looking at me with a smile small.

"Good morning." he voiced, placing his hand on my leg while the other rubbed his eyes. 

"Morning." I looked away from him, now fiddling with my fingers. He noticed, now raising an eyebrow.

"You alright?" he sat up from his spot, now sitting next to me. "Yeah." I simply responded, making his arm wrap around my shoulder.

"You don't have to lie to me, Su."

"I'm not lying, I'm just tired." I faked a yawn while stretching my arms out.

"Righhtt... Did I do something?" he furrowed his eyebrows, turning my head to meet his eyes.

"No."

"Then explain."

I sighed, my eyes dropping from his. "I don't know Jimin. I feel like I rushed into it, what if nothing comes of this. I don't know why I did what I did last night, maybe out of lust. I don't know how you really feel. The only thing you do is act all sweet one second then the next you're horny. I don't know how to read you. For all I know, I'm just a distraction from your problems. Maybe I'm being dramatic, but you asked. Most of this is all in my head, my mind tends to wander to the worse possibilities. Either way, I'm worried." I explained, meeting my eyes back with his.