Chapter 55

Your eyes slowly opened upon hearing a lovely hum. You smile to yourself as you hug his waist tighter. He insisted on not leaving you last night so he slept beside you. He doesn't smell like saltwater nor a fish. His scent reminds you of something floral like a jasmine. It makes you feel relaxed.

"Did I wake you up?"you hear him ask. His arm is wrapped around your shoulder. His voice was already enough to bring joy to your day.

"Nope"you replied. He nodded and gently caressed your hair with his hand. You always wash your hair in case something like this happens. You don't want to smell bad and have an oily greasy hair which can turn him off. Even though you know that he accepts every inch of you, proper hygiene is still a must.

"When are you going back to your kingdom?"you asked, looking up at him.

"Not anytime soon"

"But your mother-"

"I know. She'll be furious but I don't care anymore. I want to be with you"he stated, cutting you off. You gave him an apologetic smile, knowing that you just made their relationship worse. You feel a little guilty since this is happening because of you.

"Don't worry about me"he assured and then proceeded to place a kiss on your forehead. He was smiling to look happy but his eyes says otherwise.

How can I not worry when I know you're not okay?

You wanted to comfort him right now but you took a glance at the clock. Your eyes widened, realizing that you have to work. You quickly sat up which made Jin panic as his eyes widened.

"I have to get ready for work"you said. Before you can get out of your bed, Jin held you back.

"Are you kidding me? You almost drowned yesterday, I won't let you work today. Get some rest"he refused, crossing his arms as he look away.

"But I need to be there"

"I'll replace you for today then. How does that sound?"he suggested. He can tell that you're contemplating whether to agree or not.

That might be a good idea but at the same I don't think it is.

First of all, you are worried. You don't know if he can pull it off since he never actually saw what you're doing. Well, he visits the restaurant but he doesn't go inside during working hours since he waits outside when your shift is almost done.

Second, some people might notice him being weird if he does act weird which will make the customers question what he really is or they might think he's insane.

Third, he is too good looking. Women will stare at him for a long time and will try to get his attention. You don't want anyone looking at your man for more than 5 seconds.

"Trust me, Y/n. I can handle this, you don't have to worry that much since the guys are there to guide me. Just rest for today"he convinced. You really didn't want to but he started to pout, his pouting works every time. He sure knows what he is doing.

Worldwide cutie guy.

"Fine but don't do something stupid"

---

"What if the customer wants to buy me?"Jin asked, crossing his arms. Yoongi sighed and facepalmed himself.

"I don't think this is really a good idea"Hoseok blurted.

"Guys, remember that Y/n still needs to rest. I'm sure Jin will get used to it. He can do better later!"Jimin cheered to create a positive environment.

Yoongi had no choice but to just nod instead. He went back to the kitchen to start preparing the ingredients while Hoseok is still teaching Jin. Hoseok is the one who is worried the most since he recalled how Jimin was when it was his first time. Jin doesn't really show it but he's nervous of doing the job. He's only doing it for you. Yoongi doesn't mind Jin working for today. As long as he would do things right, everything will be fine.