Chapter 3: Gaining Trust

They all looked at me like I was about to hit them. I sighed and rolled my eyes. At least I was getting more comfortable around them and I'm acting more like myself.

"Ugh calm down, it's not like I know every deep dark little secret of yours, it's mostly just some slightly embarrassing things or personal experiences. Midoriya's only acting like that because most of the information provided is about him."

They all looked at me now. 'Ahh shit, I shouldn't have said that.' I sighed

"Why does Midoriya have the most information?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah... why?" Bakugo spoke up. I already knew he wasn't going to take this well so I'm just going to have to soften the blow for him with some compliments.

"Well, ya see. As much as Bakugo's going to hate to hear it... Midoriya is the main character." I spoke out quickly and hoped that the angry Pomeranian wouldn't blow up my house or his childhood friend/ rival. 'There's no recovery girl here to help him now.'

"WHAT?! FUCKING DEKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER?!" he screamed right in my face.

Can't say I'm surprised by his reaction but it's a lot. No matter how many times I watched the anime.

"Yeah, Midoriya or Deku is the main character. But if it makes you feel better Bakugo, the last time I checked you're the fan-favorite as well as the author's favorite to write."

He seemed to calm down slightly after hearing that bit, but he still huffed and grumbled under his breath trying to hide the sliver of happiness I know is inside of there.

"What do you mean by fan-favorite?" Momo spoke up. "Oooh yeah!" Kirishima joined in excitedly.

"Well, you see, the anime that is written following your guys' story is one of the most popular ones and you have millions of fans across the world. I mean you guys have your own merch, fan art, and stories written by fans as well as some people may or may not have crushes on you."

I flinched at that last part. Pretty happy Kaminari and Mina aren't here because I'm sure they would push me more on the whole 'crushes' things. Even though in reality, it's not so much crushes, but simps would be the better term. Just don't want to put so much on them in one day.

After the last part of my sentence they froze, after the word crushes left my mouth, they look stunned.

"You mean, people like us? Like, they like like us?" Midoriya asked with a big ass blush across his face.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THE WORD CRUSH MEANS YOU NERD?!"

"Woah man calm down, I'm sure he's just shocked."

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!"

Kirishima just sighed and turned back to face me, but Bakugo didn't look like he was about to blow a hole through Midoriya's face anymore so that's good.

"Yeah... people do like like you. Actually, pretty much everyone in your class has people who crush on them like that. Except for Mineta. Pretty much everyone hates that guy."

They seemed shocked about everyone in their class having admirers, but I could have sworn I saw some of them slightly happy about the consensus that everyone hates Mineta.

"We can talk about all that fun stuff later, there's more and I feel like you already have a lot you guys need to let sink in right now." They all nodded in understanding.

"So back onto the topic, does anyone else need proof that I'm not lying?" I looked around expectantly and Todoroki stood up. I was a little scared about him and Bakugo. I mean, I know all about his horrible childhood and Bakugo just has anger issues. I don't know how they will respond to me knowing their shit.