Chapter 58:Theodore

Y/n Pov

"I know you don't know me well-" "Wait are you the one sending me those roses?" I interrupted realizing why he wanted to talk to me. "Yes I am Y/n, I like you, and I want you to be mine, mine only" he responded. "I don't even know you Theodore, and I am no ones property, especially since I don't even like you" I said stepping back.

"I even brought you this" he said taking out a necklace studded with gems from his pocket. "You can't buy me Theodore, I am not an object for you to buy" I replied. I really did not like the way he acted to me. "I love you Y/n, you are beautiful. I set my eyes on you last year, and I like the way you look" he said getting closer to me.

"I don't like you Theodore, and certainly not your attitude, I am not an object for your weird desires" I replied. "But you can't resist me, I get what I want, through any method possible" he said placing his hand on my hips and bringing me closer to him.

"Let me go Theodore, I swear on Merlin I will hex you" I said trying to push him away. He didn't budge. I tried to take out my wand but he pushed back my hands. "Get away from me Theodore!" I yelled still trying to push him away.

I kicked him in his gut but no reaction came from him."Muscle hardening potion, it makes you very tough" he replied smirking.

He pushed my arms back harder, making them hurt. I kept kicking him, but I didn't have anything to protect myself. "Let me go!" I kept yelling.

"Get off her Nott, before I kill you" I heard Draco say from behind me. "What are you going to do about it Malfoy?" he asked smirking. Draco punched him in the face, causing Theodore to let go of me. I sighed in relief.

Draco kept punching him in the face. "Draco, Stop, Physical violence is not the answer" I said trying to pull him back. "Move" I demanded. Draco moved away and I took out my wand. "Nocere Eum" I said pointing my wand at Theodore. He winced in pain for a few seconds.

"Is that all you've got?" he asked laughing. Draco was about to punch him again when I said. "I'm not a monster like you Theodore, and I'm going to be the better person for now, only because you only hurt me". "But hurt anyone else, and you are done for" I added gritting my teeth.

Theodore got up and ran away. I slumped to the floor, my arms and neck still hurting from his stronghold. "Did he hurt you? I'll take you to the infirmary " Draco offered. "I'll be alright, I just need to put my head down, I feel a little light-headed" I replied slightly smiling.

"Y/n!" I heard Harry call out my name. "What did you do to her Malfoy!" He yelled raging. "He didn't do anything Harry, he saved me from him" I said. "Save you from who?" he asked. "No one" I replied. "Theodore nott" Draco replied.

"I'm going to kill that guy" Harry said. "I already hexed him Harry, I'll be alright" I replied getting up. "I'll take you to the infirmary" Harry said holding my hand. "I don't need to.." I said before I felt dizzy again.

"Fine let's go" I said changing my mind.