10

"hey scar whats up!"

"its a bit of a long story-"

"go on, ive got time"

"okay- so this kid showed up at the foot of a tree right outside my house, and they looked around 13 and they were really bashed up so I didn't want to just leave him there yk? so i took her inside and laid them on the couch and when they woke up they looked really scared so i guessed they were in trouble and so I invited them to stay the night because I don't think they are safe where they live, actually i think they may have been running away from there. "

"okay... that sounds a lot like you kidnapped a child- like the news are going to be all. over. this."

"what other options did i have!!!??"

"your right i would have done the same as you in that situation, you should probably bring her in to the station in the morning and they will make sure they are okay, you can probably even apply to foster the kid? maybe itll be alright that you kind of kidnapped them if you get a few lawyers involved."

"right yeah thats a good idea ill call my lawyers"

y/ns pov: 

i woke up wayyy to early for comfort and got up and dressed ready for the day. i started to walk towards the kitchen when i heard scarlet on the phone, the voices where quite muffeled but i heard some of it

"what other options did i have??!!"

"your right you should probably bring her into the station.. get a few lawyers involved"

thats all i heard, thats all i needed to hear before i was running to get my bag and pack everything into it.

'how can she do this???' i thought 'how could she send me back to those people' 

a tear fell down my face.

as fast as my feet could carry me i was bolting to the door...