24: Ephemeral (R)

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT, DEGRADATION KINK, DADDY KINK, MILD BONDAGE

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT, DEGRADATION KINK, DADDY KINK, MILD BONDAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THESE KIND OF STUFF, FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT.

🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."- Oscar Wilde.

Ephemeral (adj.)- Lasting for a very short time.

)- Lasting for a very short time

Adrianna’s POV:

The numb ache in my thighs spread through my leg, they felt limp and heavy- like oversogged noodles. I was left somewhere between dream, reality and the rush of dopamine. My mind was blank as Ares carried my numb body to his bedroom, as if I weighed nothing.

Lungs burning, eyes closed as my ears took in the stutters of the air condition, warm in his arms; I was floating. Maybe it was not real, maybe it was a beautiful dream.

Ares was everything I had ever dreamed of. Not only as someone who was more than capable of fuck me to death, but also as a man.

The thought made a shiver run down my spine. I coiled against him, the thought throbbing loudly in my mind. I was afraid he would hear it, afraid I would be abandoned.

My spined loosened as my back came in contact with the soft, cold bed, a satisfied purr leaving me as I wrapped my half naked body into the silk sheets.

I felt the bed dip.

“Comfy?” His voice was a coarse whisper as it bled into the ghost-like silence of the room.

I opened my eyes and took him in. He seemed pretty comfortable himself; leaning on his hands as his unanimated eyes faced the ceiling.

“Very,” I brought one finger up, tracing the side of his tense jaw. He shivered under my touch, soft stubbles tickling my skin.

Anything with him was never boring. He surprised me every time with our encounters.

I had fucked myself several times in front of the mirror, something about watching myself while getting fucked was a major turn on. Never in a millennium had I imagined that I would be watching myself in the mirror as Ares pleasured me.