Mission delayed

Doomguy x half demon! Femboy! male reader

So I read his background and the story of him on Doom wiki

I also don't know the lay out of the game so sorry

Smut because why not yk

Requested

Reader POV
I sat beside a door which held mother of all demons, I held a shield and a sword as I look down at my uncovered feet.

(I'm call her mother)

My job was to protect and serve Mother for the night before leaving at 5am, this job was the only one available at the time but it's better than being flamed to death.

(Does flames happen?🤨)

I usually will sit down and wait for a demand, tonight is now different but how?

Maybe, it's because Mother isn't requesting anything or how we been losing armies to the humans, I'm half human but mostly demon, so it can happen.

I heard footsteps come my way but it wasn't demons steps.

I look up to see some big suit guy walking here, I must have blended in with the wall because he walked right past me, I follow behind him before wrapping my arm around his neck.

"What is your business here? " I say before he grabbed my arm and threw me over him making me drop everything I had on me, I looked up at him before wondering who this helmet dude is.

I looked down further while taking notes of his body.

He is bigger than me by everything even his gun was bigger than mine making me scared of his actions "why is a human in Hell? " he questioned before I looked at my body, at that moment and time I wished a demon didn't fuck a human to make me.

I was blushing trying to get up and collect my items as he helped me "I don't need your help" I grabbed the rest of it from his hands before looking at his helmet trying to see where his eyes was. Nothing shown.

Doom guy POV

(you can see that I don't know this game)

I look down at the small human that was dressed in a red punk skirt and a random hell rock band.

"Did they capture you because?-" "I don't need your help! " he exclaimed "now leave! " he held the gun he had at me with shaking hands and a blushing face.

"You never shot a gun? " I asked "I have and- and I will shot you! " he threaten but not enough to scare me, I take off my helmet making his breath hitch and his gun fall from his hand.

His breath was uneven making me worried "are you? -" "stay back! " he yelled as he scrambled to get his gun but fell in the process, I'm assuming he haven't had human contact in a while.

As I went to get his gun again, his foot kicked it in front of me making us both reach down to get it before standing straight up.

Our face close and our cheeks red, I saw the demon in him making me trying to understand what was he "I'm sorry" he went to grab his gun while looking at me but leaning his face in made our lips touch and he instantly fell back "I'm so sorry! " he exclaimed before I realized he was attracted to me.

I blushed at the thought before he licked his lips and blushed making me confirm that he was "are you a demon? " once those words left my mouth, small horns grew on his head and teeth form to a creepy smile he couldn't put down.

He crawled into a ball and looked at me worried for his life "how did? -" "human" he said before he went back to his other side, I stared at him before getting my face serious "I have a mission to report to... " I said before he looked at me and got back his feet grabbing his gun.