96.

Sana and the twins are waiting outside the emergency room, both of the girls are resting their heads on their mother's shoulder while they are sleeping. Sana couldn't sleep so she just think about positive things while waiting for the doctor. It took lot of hours and it's almost morning, the sun is slowly raising up in the sky yet they're still waiting.. it took a long process. Sana's eyes slowly closes but she remained awake. After a while, doctor lee came out of the emergency room and felt her neck, she feels really tired like the rest of them.

"Sana" doctor lee called so Sana wake the twins up and stood up, "what happened? how is she? is she alright?" Sana asked in a worried tone. Doctor Lee let out a deep breath and showed Sana a sly smile, "everything's alright so you don't have to worry that much. the only thing you will do right now is stay on her side till she wakes up, you can also talk to her while she's asleep, that will help her" Doctor Lee explained so Sana let out a sigh of relief, she's glad that Tzuyu is in a good condition. "i'm glad, i will do that. thank you so much for the hard work Siyeon-ah" Sana said with a smile, Siyeon smiled back and patted her friend's shoulder.

"it's my duty, you're welcome" Siyeon said and after a little chat, she went on her office and fix her things before she head home because she misses her wife and her daughter. The nurses moved Tzuyu on a room and they also informed Sana that they did, after knowing, Sana and the twins went on Tzuyu's hospital room. There they saw Tzuyu lying down on the hospital bed with her eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. After seeing it, Minju immediately approached Tzuyu on the bed and gave her a warm embrace, "mama.." she mumbled as tears fell on her pretty eyes.

Hyewon let out a deep breath and approached the bed too, she stared at Tzuyu's face and clenched her hand into a fist. Till the day she dies, she won't ever forgive that man for messing their life and making it so miserable. Minju pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears, "i will never forgive that man, he's the worst human being!" Minju said, Hyewon sigh and wrapped her arm on her sister's shoulder. "we all do." Hyewon said, Minju pouts and rested her head on her sister's chest. Sana bit her lower lip and told the twins to get them something to eat so the both of them nodded and headed outside the room. Now, Sana is all alone with Tzuyu on the big plain room.

She slyly smiled and sat on the chair beside Tzuyu, she held her hand tight and kissed the top of it. "Tzuyu.." she mumbled softly and stared at her pretty face. Sana let out a sigh and wiped the tear that fell on her right eye, "i can see you but i'm missing you so much already.. sorry you had to experience something cruel like this, if only i am that strong to defend you from him.. you wouldn't be lost on that dark sad place alone."

"take your time finding yourself, I will always be waiting for you. I will stay on your side, no matter what happens. I will always be here to wait for you, i love you so much.." Sana mumbled and rested her head near Tzuyu's shoulder and closed her eyes, she didn't even notice that she fell asleep while holding her hand tightly. When the twins came back on the room, Minju was about to speak but Hyewon covered her mouth. She groaned, "what?" she said so Hyewon pointed their parents at the bed. "let's let mom rest with mama, let's just eat on the bench outside this room" Hyewon said and Minju was about to disagree but her older sister is strong enough to drag her outside the room.