71.

We arrive in our room, and I'm gently pressed against the door right away

We arrive in our room, and I'm gently pressed against the door right away. "Have I told you that I love it when you talk dirty to me?" he growls into my ear, before kissing my weak spot right behind it. I can't say a word to that, so I nod my head instead. My heart is still racing from the thought of Jace with that guitar. 

Sarah was right, I did fall in love with him all over again. And I feel the need to tell him why. Right now. I push him away gently, both of us having to catch our breath first. Jace looks at me with a questioning look, still holding me tight against the door. "You once asked me if I know why you love me" I say so quietly, that I almost whisper. Jace is still looking confused. "I'll tell you why I love you. You take care of me and my mental health without even knowing it and you open up to me more and more each day, even though you're new to relationships. And I know that it's hard with someone like me, someone who can be shy at times and has that many problems. But you challenge me and I... I just love you for all of that" I ramble on, all out of  breath once I've finished. 

Jace looks at me intensely and the room falls quiet. The only thing that can be heard is our breaths. I'm confused when Jace lets go of me completely. He turns away, as he lifts his arms up and places his hands on his neck. I feel cold from his missing touch and I don't know if I've said anything to offend him. I have no idea what's going on. "Did I say something wrong?" I say quietly, the shyness starting to take over. 

Jace takes a big breath. He returns to me and holds me just like he did before slowly. I look at him and see that he's very emotional. He's not crying, but his eyes are slightly wet. "I'll fucking marry you someday, I promise you that. I'll make you Mila Evans and you don't even get to have a say in it" he says towards me, in his raspy voice. 

My heart skips a beat right away, even though I know he's not serious. Maybe he is, but I know that this is not a proposal.  "You're an idiot" I grin back at him happily. He smirks right back, before he presses another kiss onto my lips. 

"I'm serious, no one has ever said anything like that to me. I fucking love you" he says, looking deep in thought. We're quiet for a few seconds, and I see that his mind spinning. "I know that I don't deserve it, but I need you to stay with me, Mila" he adds, as he slightly leans away from me again to look me in the eyes. His hand is resting on the door right next to my head. 

My eyes show sympathy, and I feel his insecurity. "I would never leave you" I tell him, with my hand resting on both of his cheeks. 

Jace nods his head at me slightly.  "Sometimes I worry that I don't have much to offer you. I'm a drug dealer with no idea what to do with my future" he says after a little while. 

My eyebrows wrinkle in confusion. "Stop it. Don't say that" I say, not being able to hear those words out of his mouth. I didn't know he felt that way, and I'm even more glad that I told him all of the reasons why I love him today. "You're so much more than you make yourself out to be. We'll figure the rest out later together" I add, wrapping my own arms around his waist. Jace nods his head one more time, and I can tell that his mind's still spinning. "Hey. I thought overthinking was my thing" I say, half-smiling at him to lift the mood.