𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

Natasha's POV

I was running errands with Grey, While I visited my work place to pay a visit to Evan. I told Grey, that it would be fine if he wants to go home but he insisted on taking me around. Which was again sweet...

But.

At the moment no matter what—ever thing I did, nothing seemed to get Ambrielle out of my mind. Just like I was in a relationship and she was my girlfriend whom I hurted.

I sighed as I looked out the window, whilst Grey kept his eyes on the road, driving.

"I told you it's gonna be okay! You're just over stressing yourself" He said his hand brushed my thigh as it sent goosebumps throughout me. I shot my head towards him and hurriedly nod as he removed his hand from my thigh.

I was bit of a curious on the girlfriend(s) Ambrielle had mentioned before this afternoon about him.

I cleared my throat as I questioned him.
"Um.. Grey?" I started as he nod and hummed in response for me to continue.

"Is it.. T-true that, you have a girlfriend? Or girlfriends?" I don't even know why I stuttered Sheepishly asking him that, not that I was supposedly jealous or anything. I was more of the curious type.

"Uh.. Well. I can't lie to you now can I?" He said "It happened so, Ambrielle once had seen me kissing a girl on her car's bonet"

I cringed at the feeling but screwed the thought anyway. "Oh.. Okay" I said slightly chuckled looking away from his side view.

Suddenly he placed his free hand on top of mine, which were settled on my lap.

I quickly changed my view from the window to him.

He stared down in my eyes as if he wanted to prove something.

"I'll never do anything that would hurt you" He said and I sighed before nodding at him. The least I could do.

I couldn't just fangirl at the moment at his warm hands on top of mine, only worsening my cheeks to turn—red.

Ugh. Stop.

Nows not the time-

As then my phone rang which made me flinch in my seat. He quickly got the signal as he removed his own hand from mine and blinked away.

"H-hello" I asked clearing my throat.

"Dear, it's mom" She said from the other side. I smiled and spoke.

"Yes, mom.. How are you, did you eat?"
I asked as it was already one as I glanced at my watch, Half past 1.00am. "And why are you up so late?"

"Oh come on! Don't be a kid and pass the phone to Ambrielle.. " She said sounding eager.

I sighed.

"Mom I am not at the hospital, I'm out at the mome-"

"What!? What do you mean you're out? Then where's Ambrielle?" She asked seemed alot worried.

I gulped in and told her I was out with Grey, and going to meet Evan at the coffee shop.

"Are you insane!? You should be with Ambrielle right now! She isn't even picking up her call when I wanted to wish her" I stopped when I opened my mouth to speak.

Wish her?

My eyes widened as I excused the call and glanced at the date. I quickly shoot my face towards Grey, he gave me a 'what's wrong' look.

I took a deep breathe as I hung up the call.

"Stop the car!" I said abit louder.

"W-woah! Okay.. But what's wrong?"