chapter 37: tattoo

okay boo things two things before this chapter starts! so i've been seeing questions on who celia is. she is roses best friend that the rivera's captured in chapter 6 at the hall. secondly here is how i picture rue! enjoy lovelies

 secondly here is how i picture rue! enjoy lovelies

slipping a black dress on hazel walks in. "tattoo day!!" she jumps and i smile "tattoo day!!!" grabbing her hands I pull her into my closet. "think this is cute? Lucaino said wear something we could slip off our legs easy" hazel is wearing a white flowy mini skirt and a black crop top.

"I think we should be fine" she shrugs. "okay let's eat and then leave" hazel nods and grabs my hand "okay let's go" she smiles and we rush downstairs.

walking down the steps were the last ones to be seated. "morning" antonio smiles "good morning antonio" i smile back. looking at luciano he winks and i wink back at him.

"niki, you're going to talk to celia after breakfast" shit "hazel and i are having a girls day can i talk to the bitch after we get back?" i take a bite of my avocado toast.

Dad shrugs, "girls day is postponed till you talk to her." My father drinks his coffee. "What do you want me to say to her?" I take a sip of water.

"scare her,it's not my job" i scoff "i can do that after girls day" my father sighs "no you'll do it after breakfast" aunt v laughs "i'll do it" dad looks at her "no,i'm asking niki to do it" aunt v raises her eyebrows.

"dom,didn't you wet the bed till you were 10" she sends him a tight lips smile and stefano snorts. vinchenzo tries to fight a smile and antonio freezes in his spot.

"v, didn't your highschool girlfriend cheat on you with our cousin" dad sends back a tight lipped smile. the whole table's jaw drops. "isn't your,in theroy and not legally, ex wife a fucking crazy bitch"

From what I heard Rose hated aunt v, and what i heard from aunt v and my brothers the feeling was mutual. on antonio's 7th birthday aunt v threw a bottle of champagne at rose,not the liquid,the bottle. and a chair. Rose threw Aunt V in the pool. safe to say they hate each other.

"and didn't dad tell you to lose a few pounds when you were 13" my eyebrows raise. "And didn't our sweet baby bro franco, may he rest in peace, tattoo 'v's the better sibling' on your left ass cheek" she tilts her head blinking at him.

this could go on for hours so i slowly grab hazel and get out of my seat. "and didn't mom kill your ex best friend for trying to sleep with dad" my brothers and lucaino look shocked and the words coming out of their mouths. "aren't you a widow v?" oh my god. "didnt you get a sti dominico?"

slowly backing away we both make it to the door and slip some sneakers on. grabbing stefanos keys we run out the door and to his car.

...

walking into the tattoo shop a girl with a septum,black hair,and sleeves of tattoos is at the front desk cool. "hi ladies,i'm ally" she smiles at us "hi ally" we both say at the same time. looking at each other we laugh a bit.