Chapter 47

Taehyung sighed softly as he looked in the big mirror. Only thirty minutes left until the semi finals of the voice would start. Only thirty minutes left until Taehyung would finally be able to sing the song that Namjoon had written for him. In half an hour the grey haired boy would be able to let everyone hear his first own song and Taehyung could only hope that this was just the first of many other songs.

Currently the singer was sitting in his very own dressing room while the nervousness slowly started to eat him away. Today Taehyung would show the whole country who he was and what he was worth. The audience and the people who were watching at home would witness the start of his career and while today wasn't the finals Taehyung knew that he had a lot on the line today. If the people did not like him singing his own song then he would have a huge problem.

Sure, the grey haired boy knew damn well that he was save and that he would go through to the next round without any problems since today Jungkook was going to pick who would represent his team in the finals. There was just no way Jungkook wasn't going to pick his own boyfriend but that didn't mean that Taehyung would easily win the finals too. Today it was important that Taehyung would show everyone the artist that was hiding inside of him. Today Taehyung needed to show everyone that he had everything it took to become an idol.

"Don't stress out Tae. You literally got nothing to lose today. You're practically already through to the next round without even singing a single note." Jimin spoke as he walked up to his best friend and started to massage his shoulders. Taehyung softly closed his eyes while he enjoyed the touch of Jimin's fingers trying to relax him. He knew damn well Jimin was right but he couldn't help but want to show the best side of himself tonight. This show mattered for the next one and the grey haired boy knew that damn well.

"I know but I can't help it Jimin. You know that as well as I do." The singer spoke towards his best friend, a hint of stress lacing his tone. The blonde behind Taehyung smiled softly before he leaned down a bit. "I know but I'm trying to help you relax a bit."

Taehyung softly sighed while he reached for his shoulder in order to grab Jimin's hand. "What did I do to deserve a friend like you?" Taehyung softly spoke as he squeezed Jimin's hand, a small smile beginning to form on his face. The grey haired boy truly counted his blessings for always having his best friend by his side. The blonde was always there whenever Taehyung needed him and Taehyung truly didn't know what he had to do without him.

"Just being you Tae. I got your back no matter what." Jimin softly answered while a smile was playing at his lips. Taehyung smiled at that and turned around, ready to answer the blonde when suddenly two soft knocks could be heard on the door of Taehyung's dressing room. "Come in." The grey haired boy spoke and immediately after the door softly got pushed open, only to reveal none other than Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly walked into the dressingroom, a really happy look on his face. "You look beautiful baby." Jungkook spoke as he took in Taehyung's appearance. The boy's silver locks were messily styled and some light make up was applied to his face. The boy was wearing a silk blouse picked out by Jimin combined with some skinny jeans. Overal the boy just looked stunning.

Jimin smiled at the two boys and retreated his hand from Taehyung's shoulder before looking the grey haired boy in his eyes. "I'll go find Yoongi." Jimin said before he walked out of the dressingroom, clearly leaving the two of them alone so that they could have some alone time before Taehyung had to go on stage.

Taehyung quickly made a mental note to thank Jimin later for always being so understanding before he stood up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over to Jungkook, wrapping his hands around the younger's back and pressing his face tightly in the other's chest.

Jungkook was quick to hug back his boyfriend and he smiled as he began to softly rub up and down the smaller boy's waist. "You ready for today baby?" The brunette asked and immediately Taehyung nodded before looking up and meeting the younger's gaze. Taehyung had been practicing a lot together with Namjoon and he was more than ready to show the world what he could do.

"I am, just a little bit nervous." The grey haired boy admitted while a nervous smile began to form onto his lips. Jungkook smiled upon noticing the look on Taehyung's face and he leaned in slowly before placing a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "You worry too much TaeTae."

Taehyung laughed softly upon hearing those words and he softly shook his head while smiling at his boyfriend. "That's easy for you to say. You're sitting comfortably in that big red chair of yours doing absolutely nothing." The grey haired boy said in a teasing manner while sending a wink Jungkook's way.

"I know and you wanna know what the best part about it is? I'm even getting paid for it." Jungkook spoke as he leaned in again and placed his own lips on the older boy's lips. Taehyung immediately responded by kissing his boyfriend back, slight smile playing at his lips. "You're such a tease."

"I know." Jungkook said before he once again kissed his boyfriend while closing his eyes, slowly moving his lips against the other boy's lips. Taehyung mimicked Jungkook's movements by also closing his eyes and moving his lips in the same pace as Jungkook was moving them. Slowly all the nervous feelings Taehyung had been previously feeling were replaced by excited ones and quickly the grey haired boy wrapped both hands around Jungkook's neck before softly licking over Jungkook's bottom lip, indirectly asking for entrance.

Jungkook immediately opened up his mouth a bit, inviting Taehyung in and the grey haired boy softly pushed his tongue in while searching for the other boy's tongue. Both of them quickly met and softly moved their lips against each other while enjoying every touch the two of them shared.

Jungkook slowly brushed his fingers through Taehyung's silver locks, carefull not to mess them up since he still had to perform. After a while of the two of them just kissing each other both boys slowly began to detatch their lips from each other again. Both their faces were covered with deep red blushes and a loving smile was forming onto their lips.

"I love you so much baby, you truly have no idea." Jungkook softly whispered against Taehyung's lips before pressing a quick peck against them. Taehyung accepted the small kiss by kissing his boyfriend back, a happy smile covering his face. "I feel the same way."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a tight hug upon hearing these words and softly kissed his forehead before locking eyes with his boyfriend. "Hey Tae?" The brunette asked and Taehyung tilted his head a bit to the side before he answered. "Yeah?"

"Just don't think the worst out of everything immediately okay? Some things are not what they seem like." Jungkook spoke before he kissed Taehyung one last time, unwrapping his arms from the smaller boy's waist and wishing him luck before leaving again. Taehyung looked at the door from which Jungkook had left with a questioning look on his face, only one question roaming his mind.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So a bit of a short chapter but it had to happen. Hope you all liked it!

Question of the chapter:

What do you like to do in your free time?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story