Chapter 65 - 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Reina's Point Of View

Oh, for fuck's sake. I was getting drunk tonight. I needed a drink as well as some passionate strip dancing to go on while I watch. There's something about the way he gripped my hips and didn't let me go. He understood exactly why I was ready to kill that bastard and stood by me and respected my decision. Is it just me or does that make him 100 times hotter than he was?

Hs whisper. My God. I was down for hm and I was down too bad. He was just such an intriguing character to be next to and see but he was forbidden. God, I hadn't even seen my parents since he came into my life. Well waltzing into his office and putting hm in his place worked out perfectly in case you couldn't tell.

He was intoxicating my whole life and I couldn't stand it. I need a fucking drink but first I should probably call my family.

"Hey Ophy!" I called out to her.

"This is not Ophy." Another little baby voce called.

"Hazel baby, your mummy around?"

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen. Hold on...."

"Rein how are you Hun?"

"I'm good you?"

"Good but you know your dad has gone ballistic without you calling for a couple of days."

"it has only been a couple of days. It really isn't that deep?"

"Well clearly for him it was. Oh, shit he's coming here."

"REiNA ROMANO. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A PHONE IS? I AM FURIOUS JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME. YOU BEST NOT BE WITH A MAN OR A WOMAN OF ANY SOR- "

"Oh pops, I have been getting laid since the day I had left from Sicily. New men and women in my bed every day and night."

"YOUNG LADY YOU BETTER BE KIDDING- "

"VINCENT YOU BETTER NOT BE YELLING AT MY BABY." My mum interrupted my dad talking and by hearing the silence on the other end of the call he has ether scared him off or he's dead. Both options are both perfectly good and valid chokes when it comes to my psycho family.

"Hey sweetie?"

"Yeah, ma?"

"Where the hell were you? Scaring me and your father have to death," she screamed but at the same time whispered which was extremely confusing on how she actually felt.

"Ma, don't tell pa but I was out boyfriend hunting since you wanted a son in law so bad?"

"No way darling. You go find me a son in law and I'll be here waiting?"

And she cuts the call. Oh well time to go to the club. I call both Ade and Ser and head for the club. I wore a silver dress which showed cleavage very much.

All I really remember was drinking and drinking until the point where Narc came out of nowhere and took me off stage and once again, I had collapsed.

My eyelids were heavy at the moments but the sunlight was peering through the blinds in the room and where the hell was i?

I began to let my eyes wonder around the room and my body turned to see the other side of the bed. OH MY GOD! NO NO NO NO.

I just saw Narc on the other side of the bed. What the hell was going on? He looked so peaceful. For once since the moment that I had met hm, never have I seen hm like this. He always wore a scowl or a grin on his face.

I rotated my body back round in an attempt to get out from the bed and run to the door but suddenly my arms were grabbed and all of the sudden I was under the man that I had tried to get away from.

Ironic?

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my room." I said trying to push his heavy body off of mine but he doesn't budge. Stupid strong motherfucker, "I need to go work."

"Not right now you don't"

"I do."

"Don't"

"Do."

"Don't"

"Do."

"Don't"

"Shut up Narc and let me go."

"God do I love see you get frustrated and all worked up." He whispered as his hands were caressing my cheeks. For a moment there, I saw it. I saw exactly why I could be falling for him. His arrogance and cocky attitude were just a cover up for everyone to steep away from him and his stupid mafia. And here I go on my way to make another rash decision of mine which have become quite popular if I must say so myself.

I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips onto his, tasting him once again. I don't like how I had to control the urge to be around him and not make physical contact with him.

"Boss, the shipments gone." One of his men barged in and announced.

"Shipment that the Milans are messing with."

"How the hell do you know that?" Angelo barked at me scowling.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter guys. :(