forty nine - double time

(🔞Yes you all know what I mean🔞)

His shirt was the first to go as Aomine laid him down against him. Kise took the liberty of stripping off Sasaki's pants, moving so that he was in between his legs. "It's already wet here," The blonde teased, rubbing Sasaki's tip through his underwear.

"Start prepping already," Aomine grumbled, one hand on Sasaki's nipple while the other was holding his head so that he could have access to his neck.

"I want Ayacchi to feel good," Kise protested the order, moving the underwear down until he could take it off completely. Sasaki gasped as he went down on him, taking his cock in his mouth and bobbing.

"Ah! Ryou...ta!" He bit his lip to keep from moaning, until Aomine thrusted his fingers into his mouth. Scissoring to keep his mouth open, the Touou ace smirked as well as Kise as Sasaki's moans were on full display.

"You're so lewd, Aya," Aomine growled in his ear, "I love it," He bit down, drawing another gasp from their lover.

"Ngggghh-" Sasaki leaned his head back onto Aomine as Kise started sucking him harder, one hand squeezing his sack while the other was on his leg. Combined with Aomine's attacks, it didn't take long for Sasaki to come.

"That's what I'm talking about," Aomine smirked at Sasaki's face. "You're perfect in every way."

"Didn't you like big boobs though, Aominecchi?"

"Shut up."

"Hmph," The blonde pouted before Sasaki suddenly reached out to him. Pulling him in for a kiss, Sasaki could taste himself as their mouths collided and mixed rapidly. "Turn over for me, Ayacchi," He mumbled against his lips, and so a second later, Sasaki flipped so that he was on his stomach facing Aomine.

"What are you-" Aomine's eyes widened as Sasaki started messing with his pants, unbuttoning them and taking his dick out.

"You've been pampering me all this time," Sasaki said, nuzzling his length before smirking up at the ace. "You should feel good too."

"Shit-" Aomine groaned as Sasaki took him in his mouth. Meanwhile, Kise was coating his hand with lube that was in the drawer in the nightstand, which also had condoms. After his fingers were sufficiently drenched, he separated Sasaki's ass cheeks, which drew a surprised noise from said person.

"It's okay," He reassured him, rubbing the bud a few timed before pushing a finger inside. Probing around, Kise glanced up to see how Sasaki was reacting. However, it seemed as though the bottom was too focused on giving Aomine head, causing Kise to pout for a moment.

"Ngh!" Sasaki almost choked on the dick in his mouth as the blonde shoved another finger into his hole. Apparently the vibrations were good because as Sasaki glanced up at Aomine, he was panting slightly as his face flushed, his eyes hooded with pleasure. Damn, that's hot.

Kise started scissoring his fingers inside of Sasaki, twisting them as well. Suddenly, he grazed the sweet spot, causing his lover to tense, his toes curling. "You're squeezing my fingers pretty hard," The blonde murmured, "Relax, Ayacchi."

"Ah," Sasaki came up from giving head, panting a bit before going back down and starting to lick and tease the base. Aomine could tell he wasn't going to last much longer, causing him to take a deep breath and throw his head back, cursing as his seed landed on Sasaki's face.

"Fuck," Aomine breathed, taking a second to come down from the high his lover gave him as Sasaki wiped his face off. Meanwhile, Kise had added another finger, stretching Sasaki's hole even wider. Said person whined as his sweet spot was grazed again, then again.