42

(Ion know if yall can see the song but if u can play it as you read)

Same day @3pm

I wake up immediately looking around sweating seeing that I was now in a hospital.

"SHES AWAKE" Demetrius screamed as I seen dried up tears on his face and my momma ran over towards me crying.

"WHERES JAYMAR" I screamed as Demetrius put his head down and began crying even more.

"Pleaseee where is he pleaseee" I begged for an answer as I began crying again and having flashbacks of what happened with my dad.

6 years ago

I stayed under my bed seeing the men walk into my room with my daddy bleeding from his leg as he was at gunpoint.

"Yo daughter in hea ain she, she finna see you die"

"Nigga fuck y-" my daddy said right before they blew his brains out and rushed out of my room.

I crawled from under my bed and just seen my daddy laying there bleeding from his head, lifeless.

I just sat there and stared feeling my heart break into a million peices.

Why would he leave me like that? Did he not care about me?

Why couldn't he just leave the streets alone maybe he would still be here with me.

Present time

"Im sorry maam but he passed away on the scene" A docter told to me. My whole expression just changed and I just sat there with a plain look on my face. Feeling my heart break once again.

It happened all over again

"Maam we need you to stay calm. Did you know your 2 weeks pregnant?" The docter said and Demetrius shot his eyes at me.

"Yo- you what?" Demetrius asked in disbelief as his eyes got big.

"Yea I found out this morning" I mumbled as I put my head down feeling a tear fall from my face.

"You gon keep the baby right?" He asked me with a look of concern.

I nodded my head yes before asking if everybody could leave.

"Bu-" Demetrius said.

"Just cmon" My momma said pulling him into a hug and walking him out. I felt him still stare at me as I he walked out.

"Now maam since you have been put under alot of stress lately your baby could be at risk of surviving so we'll just need you to stay here for a few days okay?" She told me and I just nodded my head as she walked out.

I just laid in the hospital bed not allowing anyone to come visit me. Thinking about Jaymar and my dad.

The only two dudes I have ever loved died right infront of me

3 years later

Friday
May 23rd
@2pm

"YOU SEE DIS RIGHT HEA THIS ALL MINES"

"Stop acting like youn miss a nigga"

"I love you Riah fareal"

"FOR LIFERS"

"Ian gon eva leave you. Ight?"

"Hey baby girlllll"

"RiRi cmonn lets go get some icream"