99. Anna, have a look at these wedding ring.

This punishment was totally unreasonable. It will make sense, if John Peter had really scolded Anna, but they both knew it clearly that Anna had trapped John Peter for a thing he hasn’t said.

Daniel Taylor’s eyes fell on Anna. "What do you think?"

Anna looked up at Jack Smith and found that Jack Smith was already looking at her.

Indeed, Daniel Taylor’s punishment was very strict. Moreover, John Peter had already completed 10 rounds…

"I think Mr. Smith has a point. It is really hot outside," she said.

Daniel Taylor said, "Then let him rest."

Daniel Taylor was not a heartless person. John Peter has always been his dear little nephew. He didn’t want to kill him. He just wanted to teach him a little lesson.

"Then I’ll go to stop him," Jack Smith said.

He quickly went downstairs and said John Peter to stop, "Mr. Taylor asked you to stop running."

"Why? I haven’t finished twenty laps yet." John Peter said angrily and looked at Anna’s direction.

His eyes were cold. He will not forget this day.

Jack Smith said, "Young Master……" It’s not necessary to gamble with that woman!

Jack Smith had understood, that if even John Peter will die here, Anna would not care.

John Peter didn’t wait for Jack Smith’s words, and ran away. John Peter was also stubborn, he wanted to complete 20 rounds. He had good physical strength and he kept on running. It was a little unexpected for Jack Smith.

Jack Smith has been standing there and watching him nervously. He was afraid that if something happened to him. It would become difficult to explain to Olivia Taylor.

The living room was air-conditioned.

John came in and saw Anna and Daniel Taylor sitting in the living room. Anna was busy scrolling her mobile phone, she didn’t pay any attention to John or his punishment.

John came over and stood in front of Daniel Taylor. "I have completed 20 rounds."

Daniel Taylor looked up at John Peter, "Very good, try to manage the habit of exercising, it’s for your good."

Daniel Taylor was a little surprised to know that John completed 20 rounds.

John Peter pursed his lips, looked at Anna, and found out that Anna’s eyes were still on her cell phone.

She didn’t even look at him.

She didn’t even care about him!

John Peter was really angry. He kept running for so long to see Anna’s regretful appearance after coming back. But he did not see any sign of regret or guilt. Instead, her attitude was very carefree.

Her indifference not only made him angry but also sad. He felt very depressed. It was him who dumped her. His mind couldn’t figure it out that why he felt lovelorn?

When Olivia Taylor came out, she saw John Peter’s appearance and came over. "Boy, what’s wrong with you? What did you do with yourself?"

John’s body was covered with sweat. His clothes were wet, and his face looked very gloomy.

Daniel Taylor interrupted them and said, "He didn’t exercised for a long time. I ask him to run for a while."

His tone was very casual, but Jack Smith could not help thinking of the big twenty round that John had just completed. If there was an ordinary boy, he would faint after this training.

Olivia Taylor believed Daniel Taylor. If he was training John Peter, then there was nothing to worry about.

Olivia stared at John Peter’s sweaty appearance and felt bad, "Go take a bath, you looked dirty."

"…" John Peter was speechless. Was this his mother?

Olivia Taylor left John and sat beside Anna, "Anna, have a look at these wedding ring. Tell me which one you like?"