Chapter 40

After being rejected by three companies,  including INPACT,  Ace finally decided to work for me .

Today it's his first day and I've taken it upon myself to mentor him . Which means he'll be going with me to Smith Industries to begin working.

He dresses in black slacks,  a white dress shirt and a black blazer with a red tie . His hair is frosted perfectly and goes well with his bad boy aura .

I throw on a black under knee length dress , a grey knitted one button jersy , socks that reach half way through my leg and ankle length maroon Dr Martins.

My hair is pulled to a messy bun and I throw on some make-me-look-nice glasses to tie the look together .

"You look great ." Ace says from behind me . His figure towers over my 5 foot frame . His hands rome around my waist and he whispers in my ear .

"I hear you're divorced. " his sentence raises goosebumps on my skin . I visibly shiver .

"Do you have a minute to spare?" He asks . And I immediately remember how late we're running.

"Baby , as much as I like where this is going,  it's not boss-like for me to be late . And itd make me a bad mentor ." I try to sound bold , but the words come off as a whisper.

He smirks at me through our reflections on the ceiling to floor mirror .

Soon enough we're downstairs and in the car , he drives us to the parking and we wait for a few seconds . He pecks my forehead and smiles .

"Now,  to pretend like I dont totally want to fuck you." He says opening his door .

He goes around the car and opens the door for me . He holds out his hand and I hold it and use it to facade the car .

We walk to the elevator.  The entire time I feel his eyes on me .

"Stop staring at me weirdo." I say to him . A surprised gasp reveals itself from his throat and he playfully looks offended.

"Is that how you talk to all your mentees?" He asks , putting his hand on his chest .

He pokes my belly .

"Aww , Ace , stop!" I say . He does it again and again . Laughter fills the entire elevator.

"Say that Ace is a sexy motherfucker." He says . He tickles me harder .

"Ace ... is ... a ... sexy ... motherfucker! " I say through the giggles . Tears threaten to reveal themselves from my eyes .

"Say I love Ace . " He urges.

"I ... love ... Ace!" I say and he tickles me harder .

"Now say , fuck me now Ace." He says tickling me ever harder and I swear I just felt pee in my panties .

"No ! You're ... pushing ... it.  No!" I say screaming at his face in amusement.

He hugs me and kisses my cheek . The elevator opens and reveals the company foyer .

And I might add , a smiling Kimberly whose caught me in the action. Ace and I change into a formal stance in less than two seconds .

I walk passed her and Ace follows suit .

"Morning Kim." I say to her .

"Morning Cassiey  and strange , cute man who was kissing Cassiey ." Kim replies,  and Ace nods his head and I flush .

We walk up to the offices.  And I open the office up . He smiles down at me and closes the door .

"Your office is cute babe ." He says , then he kisses my cheek . We both take seats opposite from each other .