Fire Power and Betsy

Stephanie stood against the wall of the entrance loft next to Allison, both of their backs pressed against the wall with Derek, James and Chris on the other side as Noah Stilinksi walked into the loft

"Hi, dad." Stiles' voice echoed from the inside of the loft. Stephanie turned to Allison to find Allison already looking at her. Stephanie shook her head, indicating that Stiles wasn't really Stiles and Allison nodded in agreement, looking back ahead.

"You want to handcuff me? I didn't even hurt Will. He's sitting right there." Void said and Stephanie let out a breath of relief as the sheriff sighed. "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

They could hear the sound of the handcuffs going on to Voids wrists as Allison grabbed Stephanie's hand for comfort. A small, disappointed sigh from the sheriff made everyone tense as he said four words.

"You're not my son." The group could hear the Sheriff breath out. Allison and Stephanie turned their heads to see the three men across the doorway from them. James locked eyes with the girls and nodded.

Stephanie, James, Allison, Derek and Chris ran into the loft, Allison pointing her taser at Void but as soon as the shock was sent to him, he caught the wires, his head tilting slightly. Stephanie and Allison's eyes went wide as the electricity didn't phase him.

Stephanie looked behind Void, her eyes falling on Will who was sitting on the ground, tied up in rope with duct tape of his mouth. Stephanie quickly wrapped him n her powers and pulled him behind her. Void looked back at where Will once was before turning to Stephanie.

Allison quickly untied Will as Stephanie glared at Void, putting her hands out by her side as fire came out of them. Voids eyes went wide as his mouth made a faint 'o'.

"Oh. That's a lot of fire power." Void said, a small chuckle escaping his lips at his play on words. The sound of a click of a gun made everyone in the room freeze. Stephanie slowly turned her head to her right and saw Chris holding a gun up at Void.

The sheriff's eyes went wide, shaking his head. "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Chris glared at Void, his nose scrunching slightly. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

The sheriff quickly pulled out his gun, pointing it at Chris. "You're not going to shoot my son." Chris' glare hardened, his eyes not leaving Void. "You said it yourself, sheriff. That's not your son."

Voids lip started to quiver as he turned to the Sheriff. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, dad."

"Don't listen." Chris immediately said and Steph could see his grip on his gun tighten. Will grabbed Stephanie's shoulders in worry as everyone started to yell.