[4. Bathroom Break]

.Aphrodite's Pov.

"What the hell!" I shout.

His hand covers my mouth as his free hand moves to his lips. He signals me to be quiet by putting his finger against his lips. I look up at him confused. He turns his head and locks the bathroom the door.

I knew where this was going, but was it really a good idea to get between his and JJ's affair, along with making one of my own secret work sex? Who cares I could blame it on the alcohol, even though I really hadn't drunk a lot. He turns back to me and slowly moves his hand away from his lips.

I hesitantly walked closer to him so our faces weren't even an inch part. I broke the gap and pressed my lips into his. We both pulled away, we looked up at each for a few seconds before rushing back into a kiss. I gasped as he picked me up by my ass, letting him win dominance and slip his tongue into my mouth. I let out a light moan as he slapped my ass. My hands wrapped around his neck, and I instantly knew it was his soft spot because he let out a barley audible grunt.

I smirk into my kiss, which apparently he wasn't to fond of me finding his soft spot and bit down onto my bottom lip roughly.

We barley knew each other? What the hell were we doing.

I pulled away, but kept my hands on his neck. He looked up at me in confusion and that's when I realized I was pressed up against the wall. I could feel his dick pressing up into me, and god did I just want some friction.

"What are we doing, we don't even know each other." I say breathlessly.

"Perfect way to get to know each other." He laughs lightly before pressing his lips into my neck.

I nodded my head and pull onto his hair as he bits slightly on my neck

I nodded my head and pull onto his hair as he bits slightly on my neck. I thrust upward and move against his own boner. As he's kissing my neck and down my dress I work on getting his belt unhooked. He holds me up with one hand and uses his other to pull his pants down just enough so he has space to move around. I pull his boxers down the best I can as he rips my dress upward and rips my panties off.

"Heyyy those were Tommy Hilfiger." I whine.

"You can get new ones." He mumbles as sets them down on the railing.

I roll my eyes. I let out a loud scream as he shoves into me without warning.

"Oh my god." I say taking a huge breath of air.

He was fucking huge. I swear he had to be at least 9 or 10 with length and girth.

He smirks at me and slowly starts to pull in and out. He pulls his hand up to wrap around the area leading to my chest and neck so he had a fairly good grip on me. My hand was pushing into his button up shirt, like I was pushing him away due to the size of him. It was an instant thing I guess, I loved the way I could always feel the way the hips thrusted upwards and into me.