38

Morning had come. Jungkook was transferred to a private room to recover, he woke up last night 3 hours after the surgery.

He was still weak, but his condition is stable. He wishes to see his son but the nurses and Jimin told him, that he should recover first.

And so right now Taehyung is making Jungkook eat, to which the younger complied. Taehyung fed Jungkook a spoonful of healthy meals and make him drink a lot of water.

Jk: love you should eat to...

T: ill eat after you finish okay? Don't worry.

Jk: no, we should share. I can't finish it all. Please?

T: okay okay, no need to pout, our son will be here after we eat. I don't want him to see his mama pouting, because papa didn't eat.

Jk:.... Where is Woonie by the way?

T: he's at Namjoon and Jin's. I called them earlier and told them that they can visit today.

Jk: really?.... I miss my big boy...

Taehyung just smiled and kiss the younger on the cheeks. After they ate, Taehyung cleaned up all of the mess. And then help Jungkook to the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Taehyung opened it and saw Jimin and a nurse holding their baby.

Taehyung carefully took the baby, and went to Jungkook. He showed Jungkook the baby, and made him hold him.

When the baby was in Jungkook's arms, he can't help but tear up. He thought that the baby looks like Taehyung a lot.

Jk: love..... He's really your mini me.... Hi baby, I'm your mama...aww my baby looks like papa..... Are you papa's mini me?... Yeah aren't you my sweet little pea.

He kissed the baby's forehead, cheeks and lips. The baby smiled at Jungkook, and it reminded him of the same smile as Taehyung. He looked at Taehyung who's already smiling his famous boxy smile.

Jungkook was so fond of that smile, and now that his second child looks exactly like Taehyung, it's so cute and he can't help but smile ear to ear.

Just then a little child burst in. Little Woonie ran towards his parents. Taehyung chuckled and immediately picked up Eunwoo.

T: hey baby, what are you doing here so early?

E: papa! I woke up early to see my baby brother!

T: really? So Woonie is a big brother now, isn't he?

E: yes yes!..... I wanna see the little baby, papa.

T: okay, let's go near mama...

And so Taehyung carried Eunwoo near the bed and let sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook kissed Eunwoo's forehead, then he showed him the baby.

E: he's small...

Jk: yeah, it's like you when you were still a little baby...

E: just like me?

And so Eunwoo kissed his brother's forehead, and gently caressed it. Taehyung looked at the three of them fondly, he felt complete now.

It's like an unexplainable feeling, he felt this kind of joy that he never felt his entire life. And this is all  thanks to what happened a year ago. When they saved those carriers.

His happiness continued after he met Jungkook and Eunwoo. He thought that, they've come so far, that it's really the right time. The right time to get on his one knee and ask that one  question.

And so after Jungkook recovers, and they get home, he would plan everything and he would make it grand.

He was snapped out of  his thoughts when Jimin asked a question...

Jm: so.... What are you guys gonna name him?

Taehyung looked at the younger who's already looking at him. He nodded his head and Jungkook got it.

Taehyung wanted him to name their child between the meaning of happiness, and miracle, and so...

Jk: Kim HaeJeog.

Hae came from the word haengbog meaning happiness, and Jeog came from the word gijeog meaning miracle.

Jimin smiled at that as he knew the meaning of it. Then he said some advises and all that. And left saying.

Jm: a nurse will be back here to get the baby, to be vaccinated okay?

T: yeah, sure. Thankyou Jiminie, for your help and hard work.

Jm: of course no worries.

On the other hand...

?? : Boss I don't wanna do this!

??? : I held your family captive, should I just kill them or you will do as what I said?

The person can't do anything. He can't risk his family's lives. And so he nodded and did what he was told.

Jungkook is still holding the baby, rocking him slowly making the little Hae fell asleep.

Just then a nurse came in and said...

N1: e-exuse me Mr. P-president, and madam. I would like to take the baby.

T: is it time for his vaccination?

N1:... Yeah..

And so Jungkook kissed the baby's forehead saying...

Jk: bye my baby, mama will see you soon okay? I love you.

E: Woonie loves you too, Jeogie.

Then Taehyung took the baby gently, and also kiss his forehead and said...

T: papa will see you too little champ, tell me if they hurt you okay? We will punish them.

Then he handed him to the nurse, and so the nurse came out of the room.

They were eating lunch and a nurse came in saying...

N2: Hello Mr and Mr. Kim, I would like to take the baby now if madam was done breastfeeding him.

T: w-what do you mean take him? A nurse took him an hour ago.

N2: we.... Didn't get the confirmation Mr. President, let me check outside.

Jungkook widen his eyes, he felt a tug on his heart. He was starting to panic and get worried.

Jk: l-love? Where is our baby?

Taehyung couldn't answer that, because he didn't knew him self. His heart was beating so fast, he doesn't know why he got nervous all of a sudden.

Just tgen the nurse came back in, looking so frightened and concerned.

N2: MR. PRESIDENT!! YOUR BABY IS MISSING!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys, so we reached 9k views and I'm so happy and shocked. My story was month and a half, from when I uploaded it, and I'm so happy. Thankyou all for your support. Please stay healthy and safe :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.