Chapter 11

(Goki's POV) (Four Months Later)

I threw a punch at Vegeta. He blocked it and went for a counter attack. I flew back, getting out of his range.

(Y/N): Hey! When do I get a turn?!

I looked down and saw (Y/N), standing next to Whis, watching me and Vegeta's sparring match.

Goki: Me and Vegeta are almost done. Just wait for a minute longer.

(Y/N) crossed his arms and pouted.

(Y/N): Last time you said that you two fought for five minutes!

I nervously laughed.

Vegeta: Let's just wrap this up.

Goki: Right.

Me and Vegeta flew at each other. We both threw our fists forward and they clashed.

Vegeta: Let's take this to the next level.

Goki: You read my mind.

A light blue aura surrounded me and Vegeta. We were about to transform, but we heard footsteps. We both powered down and looked down. We saw a tired looking Beerus walked towards us.

Beerus: What's with this racket?

He sneezed. A purple energy ball came from his nose and it went up into the air. The ball of energy hit a planet, destroying it instantly.

Goki: Wow! Glad I wasn't hit by that!

Me and Vegeta landed on the ground, by (Y/N) and Whis.

Whis: I see you're up early, my lord.

Beerus: It's hard to sleep with some saiyans fighting.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Beerus: I'm hungry Whis. Make me something to eat.

Whis: Alright my lord. I'll get to it.

I looked around and saw (Y/N) staring at Whis's staff.

(Y/N): Hey Whis. Why is your staff glowing green?

I looked at Whis's staff and saw the orb at the end of it glowing green.

Whis: Oh, thank you for telling me that (Y/N). I didn't realize I had a message.

Whis looked at the orb. I got closer and saw Bulma holding a big bowl of ice cream. I think it's strawberry flavored. Now I'm hungry for ice cream.

Whis: It looks like Bulma has prepared something very delicious.

Beerus: Really?! Let me see!

Beerus ran up and looked at the staff.

Beerus: I don't what that is, but it looks absolutely delicious! Whis, take me there now!

Whis: Alright my lord. Just let me talk to Bulma first and ask if she still has it.

Whis coughed to clear his throat and brought his staff a little closer to him.

Whis: Hello? Bulma? Can you hear me?

Bulma: Whis? Is that you?

I heard Bulma's voice coming from the staff. That staff can do a lot. I wonder what else it can do.

Whis: Do you still have that wonderful looking treat?

Bulma: The strawberry ice cream? Yeah, I still have it. Is Goki, Vegeta, and (Y/N) with you?

Whis: Yep. They're right next to me.

Bulma: Tell them to get here now!

Oh man. She's really mad. What happened for her to be so mad?