The Prettiest Puppy🎂

The Prettiest Puppy:
           -George is finally able to move in with his best friend Dream. When he gets there he doesn't expect him to have a dog hybrid named Sapnap.

💫People Included💫
          -Dream
          -George
          -Sapnap

Not gonna lie, closest thing you'll get to smut from me. Pray to God when I die this account vanishes before my family sees this.
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Dream and George had been friends for years, and never had he mentioned a brown haired dog hybrid named Sapnap.

George was so tired from the longest flight of his life that he hadn't noticed any of the odd things in the house. The pretty collars, hundreds of stuffed animals, or the room quite literally labeled 'Pandas'. It all slipped by when he made his way to the bedroom Dream had assigned for him. Blue sheets and fan lulling him to a peaceful sleep. One where he dreamed of nothing but Florida beaches and ice cream. And he'd been so out of it he hadn't noticed the door push open with a gingered brunette and patches.

Now with the sun coming through his windows and with Dream talking, he realised he couldn't be the only one in the house. Letting out a deep yawn and stretching his limbs he's so happy to be in a place that feels like home. It was fun to do vlogs with his friends and stay up late with Dream on the phone, but this was going to be even better. They'd get to talk without weird time differences and watch stupid movies. With those thoughts on his mind he gets out of bed, and makes his way out.

Starting towards the kitchen he notices when he gets into the living room the odd objects. A calming coloring book, 2 stuffed animals, and a collar with a metal heart in the middle a diamond in the center. Now it was pretty easy for George to tell that it didn't belong to Patches. Was Dream into something weird? He goes into the kitchen intending to ask him, but stops in his tracks when he sees someone else.

"Who are you?" He turns towards him and George automatically falls in love. Big brown doe eyes stare at him, pretty lips turning into a pout, hands dropping to his laps. George's eyes move farther to plush thighs and little strawberry shorts. What shocks George the most is the fluffy tail that has the cutest clipped ribbon on it. "Oh George, I forgot to tell you. This is Sapnap-" "Pandas," the brunette whines and now George can see the lip gloss. "Sorry, Pandas. This is Pandas, I forgot I didn't tell you. I'm so use to seeing him everyday I thought I already mentioned him." George shakes his head, the brunette tugging gently on Dreams shirt. George takes in the next fact that he's painted little hearts on his cheeks.

"Clay, he's handsome."

George's cheeks flush red and Dream looks like he's about to die, "honey you can't just say that." Sapnap shrugs going back to drawing hearts on himself. "You told me to always be honest," he says giving a giggle when Dream gives an eye roll. "Alright, um. I have to go grocery shopping, do you wanna come with me puppy?" He shakes his head and George goes over to where the cereals are, needing a fast distraction. He'd never even meant Sapnap before and he's already feeling something. "Okay, be good." George looks back watching Dream pick up his car keys, before giving Sapnap a kiss on the head. Were they dating?

"Bye George, I'll make sure to pick up chocolate covered raisins." George laughs and Dream leaves, leaving the two. "Georgie, you're from England?" George nods looking for the bowls, happy when he finds them. He pours cereal into one, "how old are you?" He can't help but smile at the immediate questions turning around to lay the bowl on the table. "24," he says and Sapnap smiles putting his marker down "I'm 21. You're old."

George laughs going over to the fridge to pull out the milk, pouring it into his bowl. "Are you and Clay dating?" Sapnap shakes his head quickly, "no Clay just takes care of me." George nods and Sapnap goes over to him with his pack of markers, "can I also give you hearts?" He's surprised Sapnap is already getting comfortable with him, but gives another nod. "Let me put the milk up first," he says and the brunette nods pulling up a seat next to his. He puts the milk back up, looking for spoons, and luckily he finds one. He turns back around eyes trained back on the brunette who bites at his lips. When he lets it go it's left beautifully red.