𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷

"No don't fucking touch her, she's just a kid!"

✰✰✰

The Newborn army was controlled by their rabid thirst as they followed the sweet scent of Bella's blood but The Cullen's were calm, almost too calm as they listened to the thunderous sounds of footsteps and branches snapping getting closer and closer... The Newborns rushed into the field where the scent trail ended leaving them confused which didn't last long as The Cullen's rushed into battle...

Time seemed to slow for Addison Cullen as she knocked down a newborn everything speeding back to normal as his body slumped to the ground along with his now disconnected head. The sharp whistle of the wind and the sounds of hissing and growling echoed through Addison's ears as she dodged the newborns and tore off their heads and limbs making sure none of them got the chance to get their arms around her. It was a never-ending ordeal just tearing, dodging, and moving on to the next baby vampire.

Wolf-Sam and Wolf-Jacob both charged a newborn each grabbing an arm in their mouths tearing the limbs with a sickening rip. Wolf-Paul was surrounded by three newborns and Emmett came to his aid tosing and breaking two of the newborns while Paul destroyed the last one with one fatal bite, they shared a look coming to a slight agreement before moving on. 

For once the werewolves and vampires were on the same team fighting together against the same enemies and were winning...

✰✰✰

Addison darted from newborn to newborn not even paying attention as she popped in and out of the black mist, swiping their feet from under them leaving them confused. She was so lost in the repetitive movements that she didn't even realize that Jasper was always one step behind her, trying to give her cover.