PART 231-240💌

231.

Tae was all quiet, thinking to himself. All he was hearing was the whispering of some people inside the room — they’re not that many tho — but enough for Tae to feel uncomfy.

The judge isn’t still there, and so is Jungkook.

How he wish he could leave right now, how he wish he could just disappear without them noticing.

He doesn’t want to hear nor see anything, but he knew he had no choice. He always does. And it sucks so much.

The door opened and all the chattering went off.

Jungkook came in with two police holding his arms. He was wearing a prisoner’s cloth, and his face had more bruise.

He’s being beaten up in the prison, how dare they?

But other than the two police, he had no one sitting on his side.

Just him. All alone.

And Tae’s heart ached. He felt a lot of pity, knowing that Jungkook is facing this all alone — no one by his side.

He immediately looked down when they met gazes. He’s tearing up again, and its all because of him.

He clenched his fists on his lap.

He wanted to go to him and tell him that he have him. But he knows that it’s quite impossible for now.

He knows he’s innocent, he knows it was just a set up.

But what is he, against a person who is more powerful than him.

Fuck justice. Fuck it.

Tae calmed himself, its not the right time to cry now.

A lot people were sitting on his father’s side, while no one even dared to linger a finger on Jungkook’s side.

Not long after, the judge arrived. And his father felt nothing but confidence.

Taehyung hated it.

But Jaewon’s smile immediately faded away when he saw the unfamiliar judge.

His eyes we’re bawled, and even his attorney was surprised.

‘What’s to be surprised about?’ Tae wondered, but he knew he can never get an answer for now.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS ARE JUST FICTIONAL❗️IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPARTMENT OR GOVERNMENT ❗️

The judge sat on its place. “Call the case.” She ordered.

The clerk flipped a paper and read, “Kim Jaewon Vs Jeon Jungkook. Criminal case No. 1814 for Homicide. This is for arraignment.”

The judge nodded. “Appearances for prosecution.”

The clerk read again. “Atty. Min Hyungseok, Assistant Prosecutor Han Joyeon, Atty. Park Haeun, 2nd assistant prosecutor, and Atty. Jang Ae Ri, Private Prosecutor.”

Tae understood that Jungkook is all alone. But shouldn’t he have his attorney with him?

“Appearance for defense.”

“Atty. Cha Jiyeon, and Attorney Lee Hanbin. But Mr. Lee isn’t present.”

The judge’s eyebrow shot up, eyeing on Jungkook who’s looking so lonely.

“Mr. Jeon, where is your attorney?” Jungkook looked up, “He’s dead.”

And Jaewon smirked.