Chapter-19

Note- Sorry for the late update! I was busy preparing for my college entrance exam, and was caught up with tons of assignment. Now, I'm back for good!
I'll be updating soon again! Have a great day everyone!❤️

Happy reading!

Story starts here*

.
.
.

" What was your name again? "

The villainess asked as she tried to smack one of those flies which were now, currently circling around her head.

" My name is Oliver"

" Okay "

Both of them were now slowly reaching towards to the end of the forest.

Meanwhile Oliver was obediently following behind Celiné as she quietly lead the way to the exit .

" So.."

" Huh?"

Oliver blinked in response as he noticed how Celiné suddenly stopped walking in the middle way.

" What's wrong, my Lady?"

" When did you meet with that garbage, Oliver?"

" You mean Lord Idris?"

" Yes, that garbage man  "

The villainess slowly turned her head around before making eye contact with Oliver, her smile widened before it slowly turned into a wide grin.

" H-ha ha"

Oliver let out a laugh. But however he was actually dying inside, those bloody red eyes bored deep down into his soul as he felt his legs tremble, completely becoming weak under the scary gaze of the villainess.

' Why is she smiling?'

Oliver mentally screamed inside before giving a reassuring smile to the villainess.

The villainess Celiné was one of the major characters in the game. She  was deeply loved by her family, and could gain whatever she wanted, be it luxury, clothes or anything. But there was one thing that she couldn't get, even if she tried many other possible ways to get it.

It was the male lead.

Celine liked the male lead, at first, she was in a denial mode but slowly and steadily, she eventually admitted her defeat as she let those emotions run past her and take control over her.

Celine and Edwin were close childhood friends, since both of their families were from the Royal family. They had to interact daily and that is how they came to know about each other and soon became friends, until Idris appeared.

The three of them met together at Idris's birthday party, there, they all became close friends, however one day, Idris came to know that Celine liked Edwin.

He told Celine about it and teased her but instead got a slap from Celine who was already fuming in anger as well as in embarrassment because she wanted to keep her unrequited love as a secret.

After this incident, both of the two characters started to avoid each other and distance away from themselves. As time passed by, they slowly grew up and soon came to hate each other

' how stupid, the author must have been drinking some alcohol while writing their past life story'

Celine was a cold and distant character, and was never a really big fan of 'smiling'. She also didn't like people who got in her way. That is why, she came to despise the female lead who could easily smile and grab the attention of the Male lead. So therefore out of jealously, she attempted to make many traps for the FL but they all eventually failed as because there would be always someone who would protect the fl, especially the villain and the male lead.