4

Contemplating on how to avoid the current situation, dahye nervously laughed getting up.

"Nice to meet you renjun, i actually have to uh meet up with my roommate, see you around?" she smiled quickly grabbing her bag.

Mark smiled amused. "You mean Sora? She's right there."

Quickly turning around, dahye mentally scolded herself before waving at her roommate.

"Hey, where are you heading?" Sora questioned sitting next to mark. "And who's the cutie?" she smiled at renjun who awkwardly looked away.

"Baby, Sora is right here just sit." Jaehyun commented, pulling her to sit next to him.

"Since when were you guys dating?" Sora questioned stuffing her face with food.

"Were not" both jaehyun and dahye commented simultaneously.

"I guess that's good for me right?" Donghyuck smirked, sitting on the other side of dahye, placing an arm over her shoulders in which Jaehyun quickly removed.

"No dummy and don't you guys have practice or something, football season started how long ago?" Dahye questioned trying to change the topic, picking up her phone to send a text.

The captains

Please save meeeee

Mark: I told you not to sleep with guys on the same team

Sora: i thought she was a virgin

I didn't sleep with them

I made out with donghyuck once and I was drunk.

Mark: only once?

That's not the point, please help me.

Mark rolled his eyes at his best friend before turning his attention to renjun. "Where are the other guys? I want to introduce them to dahye. She's part of the cheerleading team and we share the gym a lot for practice."

"The girls in their uniform are also pretty good motivation." donghyuck commented earning a hit on his shoulder by dahye.

Renjun smiled a little trying not to laugh at the whole interaction. "They should be here soon, probably got lost." He looked at dahye who was in front of him noticing how close Jaehyun was to her. As his eyes met hers, he quickly looked away rubbing the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"Renjun?, mark?" Jeno questioned from behind.

"Where's jaemin, chenle and jisung?" Mark looked at him confused.

"Distracted? Are all cheerleaders like that?" Jeno motioned to the boys seated at a table of cheerleaders.

Dahye scoffed at the boy crossing her arms. "They're probably just bored and excited to see new faces."

"Is that why you wanted to invite renjun to lunch with us?" Ten spoke up looking to get a reaction from the girl.

Renjun frowned hearing his name, making eye contact with dahye once again. I guess they're all the same. Once again he tore his eyes away from the girl.

"It's not, let's go jaehyun." Dahye wanted to get out of the situation even more. She just met renjun and already knew she didn't make a good first impression.

The two left the cafeteria, heading to dahye's dorm. Once they were by her door, jaehyun trapped her against the wall, one hand on her waist as the other tilted her chin up to look at him.

Feeling her cheeks heat up, dahye pulled him in closer. "Stop stalling and kiss me already." Jaehyun chuckled, finally placing his lips on hers. Melting into the kiss, dahye tangled her fingers into his hair as he slipped his hands under shirt.

Hearing keys jingling, she pulled away slightly glancing behind Jaehyun to see the two toned hair boy as he entered his room down the hall.

Dahye sighed, pushing jaehyun away. "I have some things to do, stop by later?" she questioned pushing him to the staircase before he could even respond. It's the first day and all these freshmen probably think i'm crazy. Dahye wasn't one to really care about what others thought of her, but after hearing jeno's question earlier she began to question herself.