Misunderstanding

Naira and gege gang are doing there meeting in conference halll with Goenka. Just then Kartik entered the room.

Aryan : bhai are you planning to visit the launch function of reba's new venture. It's happening here and you are here. You guys friendship and bonding have far reaching fame. So..

Kartik : i never missed any of her big day. From college days to till, her bigdays are mine too

Naira felt like someone stabbing into her heart directly

Tong sui : we are too invited, she is our senior.

Steven : Naira it's like this in ( pointing kartik without others glimpse ) are you attending the function.

Naira: Zhang gege Am the chief guest , how can i skip it. Do you really want to sue me hard. Senior will kill me if i miss the function.

Angel : my hubby is out of town, so i won't attending it. Tong sui and song wei  will be there. Chuyan is on his mission to court someone so hee too won't be there.

Kartik : Are you coming with me kid, i and reba are all alone

Naira: you and she, that means two.. Ppl. Two ppl will not be alone. They have eachothers company. I have my partner for today. Don't worry.

Suwarna : but steven is flying to Shanghai.

Naira : we are not in relationship. Its for my privacy and personal safety li gege i mean Aryan bhai told so. We are sworn siblings.

Naira marched outside..

Surekha : what happened to this kid. Suddenly outbursting like she loose something.

Steven : that devil.. That devil confessed her crime  create a mess and left.. How will we clear it Aryan.

Aryan : really.. She left. Ooh this kid of mine is going through heavy mood swing

Daadi: so she is single.. And not in a relationship.

Tong sui : who says so.. Ask the people of here.. Who ever she is with they are her partner, thats wat news says. Her bonding nd chemistry with others is lit

Angel : she is celebrity and a business woman. She is the ambassador of reba 's new dating app teen's love. She need to be with vin zhang, a young artist here. They are friends and they will appear together.

Kartik : for what . thats like giving a reason to gossip

Steven : that's strategy many use here. Celebrity actress clubbing with business man or vice versa. They are mutually helpful. But in this case its their friendship evoke gossip. Many ship them together.

Aryan :what happened bhai.. You too appear here every year only for reba  many clubbed you too naa.. Then what happened now. Ifshe is okay then no need to worry.

Kartik : mmm am leaving. Will meet u guys at function. Paapaa i will send the contract to your mail.

Function spot

Kartik and Reba reached the spot. Goenka and Naira's friends are already there. Photographers were Waiting for the more glimpse of Kartik and reba.

Host came to stage to host the anchoring. Just then Vin zhang appeared.

 Just then Vin zhang appeared