↳ 2.01

A/N: RANDOM FACT! Personally, I think Daniel looks the most handsome in this installment :)

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

egyptian summer

June 29th, 1993

"I TOLD YOU, you shouldn't have

"I TOLD YOU, you shouldn't have."

"But—"

A sudden thundering sound of something exploding, followed by shrieks and clouds of smoke filling the Burrow entirely interrupted them and Mrs. Weasley sighed, "See, you really shouldn't. It was thoughtful, dear, but..."

The mother took a deep breath, absorbing the universe's power... then exploded herself, "FRED! GEORGE! YOU TROUBLEMAKERS! GET BACK HERE, AND IF I SEE ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING SCORCHED OR BURNT IN YOUR ROOM, I PROMISE I WON'T LET YOU SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!"

She stomped up the stairs in fury, and Daisy stayed where she was, grimacing.

"Apparently, if you mix simple wizarding ingredients with the ones in the science kit you gave them as birthday gift, you can get bigger booms," Ginny tried to explain from the table, "They've been on it nonstop since your visit last week. Could you hear them from your house?"

"Well... No..."

Ron came tumbling down the stairs, causing a ruckus (it's never quiet here in the Burrow), and grinned when he saw Daisy, "There you are! Dee, I need help."

He took her hand and pulled her to the center of his living room, where a Muggle artifact was proudly displayed like a holy showcase in a top notch museum. A telephone. "See, Harry gave me his number and a few days ago, I tried to call him."

"But he shouted like a mad man," Ginny interjected.

"But I shouted like a— hey, I did not!"

"Sorry, you did."

"I did shout. I didn't know this thing is so sensitive," Ron admitted solemnly, "and his uncle answered the call. It wasn't good."

Daisy blinked, "Okay... What do you want me to do?"

"Call Harry, like a normal Muggle?" Ron grimaced, "Find out if he's okay? But don't say anything about magic, er, school, friends, owls, wands, or me."

"Then who should I introduce myself as?"

"I don't know! Anything but those keywords!"

"Well... Okay..." Daisy opened her palm and Ron placed the piece of paper with the Dursley's number scribbled on it. She pressed on the number and waited, listening to the dial tone. Once... Twice... Thrice...

"Vernon Dursley speaking."

Daisy looked at Ron, then at Ginny, who were both watching her with wide, anticipating eyes.