FOURTEEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO PRETTY!" i squeal, holding the newly polearm carefully, scared it will break

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO PRETTY!" i squeal, holding the newly polearm carefully, scared it will break. aether just got back from commission and coincidence my polearm already done so he picked it up for me and now it was in my hands!

the polearm was based on [fav/color] and a simple design, it wasn't that cool but honestly, having your own weapon is the best thing ever!

"do you like it that much?" aether chuckled seeing my expression, as if i was a kid who just got a candy.

"mhm!" i nod my head repeatedly. i hold the polearm on one hand and try to swing it. i let it swing at the back of my hand repeatedly and grab it with my palm at the end.

"you really good at using polearm!" paimon praised as i smugly smile. "though, i don't mastered much tricks. i only can do a little." i said. "you can practice." aether encourage as i nod my head, "of course!"

as i tried to practice with my polearm, i listened to aether and paimon talking about their commissions and what they faced before. aether told me how they encountered with a hilichurl and they need to talk with it. at the end the hilichurl said it was hungry and aether offered it paimon to eat. nevertheless, they got chased by that hilichurl and aether got smacked by paimon.

"mhm aether." i call him out. he glance at me, tilting his head. "yes?" i fiddle with the spear as i ask him, "should i join adventure guild?"

he raise his eyebrows, surprise at my question. "why?'

"well, i can get my own mora so i can repay all of you! especially you and amber helped me a lot." i reason. "also i can use this opportunity to explore!" my eyes sparkle at the thought.

"oh paimon agreed! later when [y/n] get mora, she can treat me foods!" paimon agreed at her own thoughts. i give her an unamused look but agreed nevertheless.

aether hum, putting his hand on his chin, thinking about it. i stare at him with hopeful eyes. the more i burn my gaze to him, the more sweat coming out of him, giving him no room to object. at the end, he shrugged.

"okay, fine. you can join but can you pass the exam?" he ask make me freeze on my place. with dotted eyes, i ask, "what exam?"

aether and paimon comically sigh, with the same thought in mind, "she was born to fail this, truly."

"oi, dont give me that look! can't you make an exception? i dont know much about this world how can i pass the exam!" i huff, crossing my arm to argue.