Chapter 43

Ian's Pov

"I'm in Spain bitch!" Hailey shouted, jumping down from the last step of the private jet.

I shook my head in dismay and climbed down, putting on a pair of sunglasses to cover my eyes from the bright sun.

"Mr. Kingston welcome to Spain" The old man at the bottom bowed to me. "Your car is ready"

Behind him there were three of my cars parked, waiting for us. "Thank you Mr. González" I put an arm around Hailey's shoulder and tugged her closer. "Meet my fiancé, Hailey Evans"

Mr. González gave her a bright smile. "Nice to meet you Miss Evans"

"Nice to meet you too"

He smiled again and glanced back to me. "Would you like to go to the hotel first or-"

"Hotel" I answered.

"Alright" He opened the car door to the middle one and I clasped Hailey's hand as we climbed in.

I leaned back in my seat, heaving a sigh in exhaustion but Hailey who was still brimming with energy twisted in her seat and glued her face to the window as we drove out of the airport.

I stared at her with a small smile on my lips, admiring how gracefully her floral white dress hung to her delicate body, sliding down her narrow waist to her knees. Her vibrant hazel eyes gleamed under those long velvety eyelashes, her dark brown hair flowing, cascading down her shoulders. Her red lips that tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed them twitched upward as she stared at the city coming into view.

She was the most beautiful woman I've ever met, both inside and out.

"Creep"

"What?" I asked, coming of my daze.

She turned. "You know, one can see from the corner of their eyes right? And I saw you gawking at me. Creep"

A laugh escaped my lips. And of course the detail I forgot to add, this beautiful woman has a very sassy mouth.

I smirked. "But what else am I supposed to do when there's such a beautiful woman sitting next to me?"

A blush crept up her cheeks and she grinned. "Aww that's so sweet but you're distracting me"

I raised a brow. "From what?"

"From checking out hot Spanish guys"

I rolled my eyes. "Please. I'm more handsome than any of them"

"Please stop. You're making my ears bleed"

I huffed out a laugh and shook my head.

As we arrived at the hotel Hailey sprinted to our room and jumped on to the bed.

"My gosh, this is so comfy!" She cried out.

I took our bags from the bellboy and carried them inside. The room had a large bed where Hailey now sprawled, a balcony with chairs to sit on and tall windows overlooking the waves rolling ahead, crashing on to the boulders.

I placed the bags down and walked to the dressing table, removing my watch.

"Wanna go see the city?" I asked.

"Hell yeah but give me a minute. This bed is too comfortable to let go"

I looked at Hailey from the mirror and saw her eyes fluttering close, a content sigh escaping her lips.

I smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge. I stared at the vast sea in silence, watching the waves roll and crash, the sea gulls roam above. The sounds of the city below were barely a whisper but the hum of the sea echoed in my ear. Calm and serene.